Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! JC Chavez Jr. looking like **** Shadowboxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the level of talent required to become champion these days. Study it, gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      This is the level of talent required to become champion these days. Study it, gentlemen.
      hey look at zaveek or what ever his name is. Fighting bum after bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
        haters. chavez jr is a true fighter. he could be modelling or doing an easy job living of his father's name. but instead is whooping guys left right and centre. not long before he is world champ
        He is whooping F- class guys left and right.

Comment

He's over rated, and this is coming from someone who's half Mexican. I see more promise in Canelo than this guy living in his dads shadow.

If Zbik wins, I see Canelo fighting Zbik. By that point JCC Jr would probably have had a tune up fight to set up a bout with Canelo for the pride of Mexico.

Comment

Lots of haters here. He'd whoop everyone on here in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              JCCJ wud KO sergio inside of 3 rounds.
              WTF are YOU smoking?! whatever it is...HOOK ME UP!

hahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
                sad thing is, he'd probably KO Kirkland too
                Wow, just wow. This made me laugh pretty hard.

Comment

Wow he looks worse than me and im not a boxer. his fat ass can hardly even make 160 lol man what an embarassment. somebody is going to kill this kid

Comment

LOL chavez has had plenty of fights and has showed great punches with great form. His left hook to the body is one of the best in the game and reminds us all of his dad. and here's a video of chavez first day in the gym ***ing around and people want to pretend like chavez doesn't know how to punch gosh you guys are idiots.

Comment

I don't get the hate he receives... He is asolid prospect.. He has looked good to me.. Good skills, works the body.. Has decent power.. He's not better then canelo.. Canelo is in a league of his own and people hate on him too!.. Chavez will fight true talent in the future and I won't be surprised when he wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X