Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Barrera made a comment about Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Barrera made a comment about Morales?

I would expect some kind of respect or a compliment. Has he said anything about Morales after the Maidana fight?

Was he covering the fight?

Comment

I remember Barrera saying before the Morales v Pac fight that he wanted Morales to win because he roots for his fellow countryman and then Morales said he didn't believe he really meant it...hahah

I know Barrera does the Spanish version of ESPN doesn't he?

Comment

Even if Barrera did make a comment complimenting Morales's performance Morales would tell him to **** off! Morales hates Barrera with a passion. I think it was after their 3rd fight that Barrera went to Morales's corner to shake hands and Morales threw water on him.

I think Barrera KNOWS Morales hates his guts so he tries to say nice things about him just to piss him off more. Their just great rivals like Frazier and Ali. They'll be fighting each other when they die and go to heaven.

Comment

Yeah, like that one time they were on ESPN together and they were asked about a fourth fight. Barrera said he didn't want to taint the legacy of their first three fights and Morales had this smirk on his face, almost laughing when Barrera said that.

Comment

Working...
          X