Comments Thread For: Marcos Madaina Agrees: Erik Morales Deserves a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales Knocks him out in the rematch

Comment

I agree, but that was Morales last stand, he gets taken out in the rematch

Comment

Maidana is no world champion. He only got the interim belt.

Comment

Well, they say, every great fighter has one great fight left. Do you think that was Morales' last great fight? Man, if that eye wouldn't have shut he probably would have won. I don't know if he could withstand another 12 rounds with Maidana. I, along with everyone else, thought Morales was crazy. I am soooo glad he proved me wrong. But if I were Morales, I would take some time off and not go directly into a rematch with Maidana. But then again, you gotta wonder if that fight took anything out of Maidana, that is another war under his belt. Right now, I just don't know what to think about a rematch, at least an immediate one anyway...

Comment

morales would look like **** at 147 also were do u get the idea that morales will be stronger at 147, dont get me wrong i was one of those fans who said morales will win, but remember style makes fights, i knew maidana would make morales look good because maidana isnt a skilled boxer like morales, now think about marquez and morales going at it marquez isnt going to miss like maidana and he will get hit but not as much as maidana got hit, just like i tried to tell some fans that i havent seen no changes in pac yet because all the fighters he faced were meant to make him look good, so not until i see someone who can box and has decent speed i will be able to see how pac changed and i think will find that out with mosley, and yes he faced cotto but you got to remember cotto was destroyed by margarito after that he wasnt the same fighter, and mosley was shot before margarito its just that margarito was meant to make him look good and if you dont believe me well thats fine but will see these upcoming fights

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
              morales would look like **** at 147 also were do u get the idea that morales will be stronger at 147, dont get me wrong i was one of those fans who said morales will win, but remember style makes fights, i knew maidana would make morales look good because maidana isnt a skilled boxer like morales, now think about marquez and morales going at it marquez isnt going to miss like maidana and he will get hit but not as much as maidana got hit, just like i tried to tell some fans that i havent seen no changes in pac yet because all the fighters he faced were meant to make him look good, so not until i see someone who can box and has decent speed i will be able to see how pac changed and i think will find that out with mosley, and yes he faced cotto but you got to remember cotto was destroyed by margarito after that he wasnt the same fighter, and mosley was shot before margarito its just that margarito was meant to make him look good and if you dont believe me well thats fine but will see these upcoming fights

hahaha!!! you're the man who always find excuses just not to make credits to the man you hate most! Pac destroyed many talented fighters who holds world title belts, yet none of them showed how talented Pac is to you! No wonder of course when hates is above of being a true boxing fan! By the way, if you see Margarito and Cotto wre both shots for pac.. what makes you see diferently for Mosley not a shot to Pac while he was destroyed by PBF in his last outing??? If Mosley will lost to Pac, you would always tell that becacause Mosley is a shot too! or everybody facing Pac are shots, due to the fact that you hate Pac!!!

Comment

I would give a better chance to Morales if ever a rematch will be made. The way i scored it, the fight ended as draw in a 114-114 scores, and that was Morasles fighting Maidana with just one eye in the whole 12 rounds! With both eyes open, I believe the fight will ends differently!

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                  Floyd gave a rematch to Castillo. Zing.
                  True True...Floyd did give Castillo a rematch after everyone thought floyd lost the fight.

Comment

If Morales starts early instead of late...the rematch can be a different outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                      Well, they say, every great fighter has one great fight left. Do you think that was Morales' last great fight? Man, if that eye wouldn't have shut he probably would have won. I don't know if he could withstand another 12 rounds with Maidana. I, along with everyone else, thought Morales was crazy. I am soooo glad he proved me wrong. But if I were Morales, I would take some time off and not go directly into a rematch with Maidana. But then again, you gotta wonder if that fight took anything out of Maidana, that is another war under his belt. Right now, I just don't know what to think about a rematch, at least an immediate one anyway...
                      Good post! I was one of the few who said morales had a chance. and a chance he did. Great fight!

Give Morales 6 weeks to heal the eye...Negotiate the rematch...have a 10 week training camp and do it again! The fight doesn't need to happen immediately or in a rush but in a comfortable ASAP status for Morales. He isn't getting any younger.

He needs to get past maidana quickly in order to get bigger fights. Like he said before...The whole point of his comeback was to beat a top dog and by doing so take away everything his opponent has worked for. That would then put him on top where he was at before.

Comment

Working...
                      X