Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales-Maidana, Guerrero-Katsidis Post Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erik doesnt want a rematch he cant handle another beating like this kirkland still dazed I dont know wat happend lol hype job paulie got rocked and cut easy he wont hang long his career is almost done good job for the ghost it was a great fight the ref really messed up the flow but man kats is a dam warrior he kept coming and coming thats why he is one of my fav fighters top rank can learn from this card

Comment

Cotto doesnt need to learn nothing from erik your boy fighting cuz he needs money thats never a good thing cotto aint broke esay

Comment

Yea but those are stars kirkland kept getting dropped without throwing back kirkland was hype its a good win for japan

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Yea but those are stars kirkland kept getting dropped without throwing back kirkland was hype its a good win for japan
          LOL your a joke just like cotto tell me why he's raising a **** son? even his uncle don't like him BTW jose cotto lost while Erik was robbed

ps your PPV buy went right into Oscar's pocket

Comment

Cotto doesnt need to learn nothing from erik your boy fighting cuz he needs money thats never a good thing cotto aint broke esay
            Lol do you always have to discredit every boxers hard work and dedication unless their ****in puerto ricans. You dont appreciate boxing as a sport you only enjoy your countrymen and your bandwagon handpicked fighters. I remember reading you were rooting for Cotto, Katsidis, and Maidana. All three of those fighters lost so it just goes to show you dont know ****. You make excuses when Cotto lost and you try to defend Maidanas poor showing to make yourself not look bad. Maidana lost I dont care what anyone says, throwing flurries to the shoulders and hips and grinding heads and hitting on breaks shouldnt have won Maidana this fight. Morales fought his heart out and landed cleaner combos than Maidana and was easily outboxing him until the 11th he gased but that was expected. Maidana took 1,2,11, and 12. They robbed morales of history and thats a true shame.

Everyone wrote Morales off expecting him to get KOed quickly including myself I knew Morales was the better fighter, but I figured Maidana was too big and strong. It goes to show that he still has something left he was able to rock Maidana with winning gloves and took his best shots while doing so, Morales got strong legs him vs any 140 lber would be a good fight. If he toned up a bit more he could fill out 140 good.

Comment

Erik doesnt want a rematch he cant handle another beating like this kirkland still dazed I dont know wat happend lol hype job paulie got rocked and cut easy he wont hang long his career is almost done good job for the ghost it was a great fight the ref really messed up the flow but man kats is a dam warrior he kept coming and coming thats why he is one of my fav fighters top rank can learn from this card
              Erik has been in bigger wars, Maidana brought his over rated power and mediocare boxing skills, and Erik put on a clinic, Maidana won the fight, should had been a draw, but Maidana lost overall for his career he took a big.hit tonight. Kats comes straight forward, bad foot work and no head movement, another boxing clinic. Paulie Malignaggi put on another clinic looked better than Alvarez did against Cotto, you really.thought. Cotto would win, slow, easy to turn, no power, and str8 forward. lol you really.know nothing.

Morales fought because he loves the sport.

Kirkland was trying to fight to often, came.in over.confident and sloppy, 15 lbs.over his weigh.in and he didn't look ripped. If he still fights on fnf he can climb back up, embarrassing loss and a def set back
              Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 04-10-2011, 03:39 AM.

Comment

LOL @ Sparkedland, "I don't know why they stopped the fight. There is not a three knockdown rule in Las Vegas."

It wasn't the 3 KD's, man; it was the fact that you were getting brutally punished and wobbling around like a weeble in there -- except, unlike a weeble, you were falling down.

Comment

That was the best fight card overall I've seen in ages. I have always liked Paulie and it was really two main events with Katsidis and Morales. Well worth staying up for. It would be good if this trend continues of having not one but several fights on one card which on there own could be otherwise main events.

Comment

Maidana won get over it, although not in a fashion way he still did enough to win, Morales didn't do **** in the majority of rounds, he'll get beaten up again in a rematch stop making excuses about the eye, it's boxing, Morales lost a close fight that's it

Comment

Go back to school and learn how to write a sentence! Use punctuation marks!

Morales is the better boxer but with diminishing skills. Maidana won the fight but was more hurt during some exchanges.

Comment

Working...
                      X