Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacfans are the greatest posters and boxing fans that get hated for their brilliants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Pacfans are the greatest posters and boxing fans that get hated for their brilliants! Reply to Thread
      oh the irony

Comment

This is a tribute thread to the profound posts from such profound fans. We are very privilege to have them on here so with no further ado I present you some of most brilliant posts on boxing scene.

Yes, but one could probably find as many posts with just the opposite comments . Manny posters do seem to be a bit obsessive, as do Mayweather posters. I happen to admire Manny P. not so much for his boxing, excellent boxer as he is, but for his life's achievements. comsidering his beginnings.

And for the very same reason, I do NOT admire Mayweather, who, although from a disfunctional family, had all the advantages of American culture and civilization to use if he chose. He didn't chose, so he's what he is.

Comment

Most of us were boxing fans for a long time and when Pacquiao came around we appreciated his skills and accomplishments. But even though we realize his greatness we are still boxing fans.

Comment

This is a tribute thread to the profound posts from such profound fans. We are very privilege to have them on here so with no further ado I present you some of most brilliant posts on boxing scene.

you mean brilliance.................the irony!!!!!!!................LOL......*****s takes the cake for being in the bottom of the food chain..............when it comes to rational/logical/NORMAL reasoning though..............LOL

Comment

Why no quote from Wapacman?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                you mean brilliance.................the irony!!!!!!!................LOL......*****s takes the cake for being in the bottom of the food chain..............when it comes to rational/logical/NORMAL reasoning though..............LOL
                :bukkake:No,actually he did mean brilliant,but thanks again for coming through & bringing up Floyd in a tread not concerning him & giving writing lessons like a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  :bukkake:No,actually he did mean brilliant,but thanks again for coming through & bringing up Floyd in a tread not concerning him & giving writing lessons like a ******.

ahhhh.............ok floyd = *****s............... such limited mind you have.......................and its thread..................just saying.........

Comment

Originally Posted by pasawayako
                    dana white is right...... props to her. Floyd is destroying the sports...
                    i call him a her too, i think tht person was just insulting dana.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      ahhhh.............ok floyd = *****s............... such limited mind you have.......................and its thread..................just saying.........
                      Instead of giving writing lessons,sign urself up for some.

Comment

Working...
                      X