Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Pacfans the only fans in sports that are againts insuring a fair contest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat View Post
    Floyd is not asking Pacquiao to submit to drug testing for reasons of fairness. He's doing that because he wants to duck Pacquiao. This guy in the past has ducked Cotto & Margarito. Now he's ducking Pacquiao.

Floyd is a ducker, that's the bottomline.
    Shane took the test and Floyd still fought him.

And this was after you, Arum, and the Wapakios screamed Floyd was scared of Shane.

Eating crow makes you fat.

Comment

Neither of them are doing any good in the world.

Let's get that clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Neither of them are doing any good in the world.

Let's get that clear.
        Pac's building a hospital and helping his contituents while floyd is beating up women, poking guards in the face, dodging tax fees due to the people and putting crap to all his fans.

So.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          Pac's building a hospital and helping his contituents while floyd is beating up women, poking guards in the face, dodging tax fees due to the people and putting crap to all his fans.

So.....
          I was referring to the fan bases rather than the fighters.

But point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            I dunno how you can look up to a guy who flirts with proving he's the p4p best in the world. ****ty champions all around.

I agree with the OP's point. If for some reason a fighter chooses to up the pre fight testing there really isn't a whole lot of reason to be against it. Unless your a cheater. I like cheaters myself but we all can't.

IMO both sides are being total ****.

I would agree with you if both sides are still sticking to their earlier stance but since the initial negotiations things have changed dramatically.

Negotiation 1:
            - Manny gets first accused.
            - Once negotiations start it's like saying, "oh, I told everyone you are a drug user but do you still want to fight me after that accusation"?
            - Negotiations break down with Floyd and his fans saying that 14 days is fine, just to get the fight on, right?
            - Floyd fans can't believe a guy would refuse a test because he doesn't want to take a test.

At this point, Floyd fans start saying, "Oh, Manny must be on PEDS" (and many still do to this day!). BUT since this is NOT part of today's (boxing) rules and the constant change of dates by BOTH SIDES, it was really about the negotiations going bad and never coming to an agreement.

Now I would be the first to blame Manny if he kept his negotiation 1 stance without giving an inch BUT this is what happened after negotiation #1.

Negotiation #2:
            - Manny was rumored to to change from 30, 24 down to start with 7 days as his initial negotiation stance. That's even better than Floyd's 14 days stance.
            - Floyd said there was no negotiations but even the HBO PRESIDENT said there was some talk from Manny's side!
            - Floyd, by now, moved from his last position of 14 days down to no cutoff dates.
            - Floyd then says, he doesn't want any part of Manny and prefers a vacation.

Since then Manny has been interviewed several times and said that now he is willing to agree with Floyd's testing stance. One interview, he even said, I will get tested between rounds just to get Floyd in that ring!

TALKs:
            - People in the know have come out and said that Floyd refused an offer of $50 million + PPV upside.
            - Rumors that Floyd wants $100 million to fight Manny. Even some of Floyd's team said it's a possible claim.

QUESTIONS:
            - Why doesn't Floyd even come to the negotiations to see if there is any truth to Manny's "no cutoff" comment?.

- Why does Floyd continue to move the goal posts? You know, from 14 days to 0. Refusing $50 million + PPV, asking for $100 million?

- Why is it that the same Floyd fans that can't believe someone would refuse (Manny) millions now seems OK with Floyd refusing with even more money being flashed .... and Manny said to be in agreement with no-cutoff dates? What's more crazy is that forget about refuse, with that money being flashed around, Floyd doesn't even want to negotiate to see if they can come to terms. What's up with that Floyd fans?

- Floyd fans try to protect Floyd's refusal of $50 million + PPV by saying, Manny must come out and agree to no cutoff dates for testing. AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH Manny said NO PROBLEM!!! .... BUT one must wonder, if it really is about the testing issue, why is Floyd OK if he gets $100 million? What happened to Manny not accepting the testing (with the $100 million offer)?

One must conclude that it's no longer about testing from the above statements.

I know some Floyd fans will say, its just rumors but they were more than willing to accept the same people (Koncz - 7 days) saying something they can use against Manny. Plus some of Floyd's team saying it's possibly true.

Finally, believing or not EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, it still has pointed to Manny getting closer and closer to agreeing to Floyd's testing and stating he wants the fight while Floyd has gone further and further away from his initial negotiation stance. Even Floyd fans can't deny this!

Last edited by ADP02; 04-09-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

it's only fair if it's not used for malicious intentions

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                I would agree with you if both sides are still sticking to their earlier stance but since the initial negotiations things have changed dramatically.

Negotiation 1:
                - Once negotiations start it's like saying, "oh, I told everyone you are a drug user but do you still want to fight me after that accusation"?
                - Negotiations break down with Floyd and his fans saying that 14 days is fine, just to get the fight on, right?
                - Floyd fans can't believe a guy would refuse a test because he doesn't want to take a test.

At this point, Floyd fans start saying, "Oh, Manny must be on PEDS" (and many still do to this day!). BUT since this is NOT part of today's (boxing) rules and the constant change of dates by BOTH SIDES, it was really about the negotiations going bad and never coming to an agreement.

Now I would be the first to blame Manny if he kept his negotiation 1 stance without giving an inch BUT this is what happened after negotiation #1.

Negotiation #2:
                - Manny was rumored to to change from 30, 24 down to start with 7 days as his initial negotiation stance. That's even better than Floyd's 14 days stance.
                - Floyd said there was no negotiations but even the HBO PRESIDENT said there was some talk from Manny's side!
                - Floyd, by now, moved from his last position of 14 days down to no cutoff dates.

Since then Manny has been interviewed several times and said that now he is willing to agree with Floyd's testing stance. One interview, he even said, I will get tested between rounds just to get Floyd in that ring!

TALKs:
                - People in the know have come out and said that Floyd refused an offer of $50 million + PPV upside.
                - Rumors that Floyd wants $100 million to fight Manny. Even some of Floyd's team said it's a possible claim.

QUESTIONS:
                - Why doesn't Floyd even come to the negotiations to see if there is any truth to Manny's "no cutoff" comments.

- Why does Floyd continue to move the goal posts? You know, from 14 days to 0. Refusing $50 million + PPV, asking for $100 million?

- Why is it that the same Floyd fans that can't believe someone would refuse (Manny) millions now seems OK with Floyd refusing with even more money being flashed .... and Manny said to be in agreement with no-cutoff dates? What's more crazy is that forget about refuse, with that money being flashed around, Floyd doesn't even want to negotiate to see if they can come to terms. What's up with that Floyd fans?

- Floyd fans try to protect Floyd's refusal of $50 million + PPV by saying, Manny must come out and agree to no cutoff dates for testing. AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH Manny said NO PROBLEM!!! .... BUT one must wonder, if it really is about the testing issue, why is Floyd OK if he gets $100 million? What happened to Manny not accepting the testing (with the $100 million offer)?

I know some Floyd fans will say, its just rumors but they were more than willing to accept the same people (Koncz - 7 days) saying something they can use against Manny. Plus some of Floyd's team saying it's possibly true.

Finally, believing or not EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, it still has pointed to Manny getting closer and closer to agreeing to Floyd's testing and stating he wants the fight while Floyd has gone further and further away from his initial negotiation stance. Even Floyd fans can't deny this!
                Yeah, that's all fine and dandy -- But where's Manny's signature on a contract confirming he agreed to any of that?

"Manny getting closer and closer to agreeing"...
                means jack turd if he still hasn't signed anything.

Floyd's simple request: Take The Test And We Got A Fight

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Yeah, that's all fine and dandy -- But where's Manny's signature on a contract confirming he agreed to any of that?

So did floyd sign the contract? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post

Floyd tore it... ask Grrenburg... or watever his name is..

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Negotiation 1:

Negotiation #2:

TALKs:

QUESTIONS:
                      - Why doesn't Floyd even come to the negotiations to see if there is any truth to Manny's "no cutoff" comment?.

Nice post. Unfortunately it wont sink with the *****, they'll just repeat same ****. Take the test, or no fight. Sign the contract....etc

Edit: Like the first reply to your post

Comment

Working...
                      X