No announcement yet.

floyd and his drug testing.. hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    why doesn't floyd require all fighters under mayweather promotions mandatory drug testing?

No ***** can answer that
    Those Klits are known juicers.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Those Klits are known juicers.
      I've seen klits that squirt juices.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
        lol those are bait. Pacquiao agreed in all test but you never heard Mayweather after that. Then he said he will take vacation and said he don't have the urge to fight Pacquiao.

lol its on usa today...

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          ESPN: Floyd is a COWARDDD!!!

Floyd: F my fans, they don't pay for my S.

*****s: We love you Floyd.
          agree 110%, most logical answer why gayweather ducked a pinoy midget!

Comment

Tell Manny to stop ducking the drug test and we'll have a fight.

Comment

no.. being supicious of a fighter, that is probably the toughest challenge floyd has ever faced, of steroids, is pathetic

even if he didn't have leverage, he could of still said will they "take a drug test please".. they would most likely said "fu*k off" but nope... he never even mentioned it..

stop being a *****...

why didn't floyd ask JMM for drug testing, he defintely had leverage then, or Ricky...... or Baldomir.... huh????
              The same reason Pac decides on gloves and weight. To make sure he's in the best position and not his opponent.

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
              Pac is very suspect and floyd has a right to demand testing and manny has a right to not take it. Its vey simple.
              Thats my view on it. I mean Pacquiao is just as hypocritical because he said he wasnt taking the test at first then gave in little by little. I would have prefered Team Pac said **** Floyd and been done with it instead of back and forth about meaningless days.

Floyd is a hypocrite
              The hypocrasy is even. Lets see Pac has been scared of needles, Had a bad situation with the Morales loss, gotten weak with blood test and now he's willing to take it. Dont try to blame one side.

Comment

If shane didn't cry bout it then you shouldn't either. Stfu and stop crying

Comment

Heres' the Pacfans' dilemma: They're so afraid of encouraging Manny to prove himself AND knock Mayweather out for all the fans (No - for the country).

At least Shane proved he was clean and rocked Floyd in front of millions of viewers.

Surely, Pacfans believe Manny can rock Floyd just as hard if not harder, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    The Champ Is Here. Yeah it did weaken shane much did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                      Imagine if Shane told Floyd: "**** your test. We don't need additional tests."

Pacfans would've jizzed their shorts because "Shane stood up to that punk coward. And didn't take no test."

Comment

Working...
                      X