No announcement yet.

AICAR-Hi Tech PED Must you idiots have never herd of>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    wheres prince hes a huge advocate for no blood testing and urine only. wonder why?
    I'm right here sugar lumps

you and the op should really look up what 'urinalysis' means, then re-read the 4th and 5th citation

To answer your last point, i'm an advocate for ACTUAL better testing, ie an hgh test that can detect the substance for up to 2 weeks as opposed to 48 hrs (if that).

but don't let me interupt your little blood testing circle jerk...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      I'm right here sugar lumps

you and the op should really look up what 'urinalysis' means, then re-read the 4th and 5th citation

To answer your last point, i'm an advocate for ACTUAL better testing, ie an hgh test that can detect the substance for up to 2 weeks as opposed to 48 hrs (if that).

but don't let me interupt your little blood testing circle jerk...
      what am i looking for in the 4th and 5th citation

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        I am, and when it becomes the standard testing procedure for ALL fighters involved in the sport I'll support it.
        So why are you not pushing for this if you support it?

Until it happens, business as usual. Lets get some fights made! Floyds on a crusade to clean up the sport right? So Im assumIng he's petitioning the governing bodies to make this happen? I wonder how thats going?
        He needs the fans of boxing to back this effort, if less than half support the clean up by sounding off, it wont happen.

This whole issue in a nutshell:

Floyd: Take the tests or i wont fight.
        Manny: I dont want to but lets compromise.
        Floyd: no, i want it my way or no fight.
        Manny: Make me or at least get someone with authority to make me.
        Floyd: nah.
        So can we put your name on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
          Five-week-old, pre-diabetic ZDF rats underwent daily treadmill running or AICAR treatment over an 8-week period and were compared with an untreated group. In contrast to the untreated, both the exercised and AICAR-treated rats did not develop hyperglycemia during the intervention period. Whole-body insulin sensitivity, as assessed by a hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamp at the end of the intervention period, was markedly increased in the exercised and AICAR-treated animals compared with the untreated ZDF rats (P < 0.01). In addition, pancreatic beta-cell morphology was almost normal in the exercised and AICAR-treated animals, indicating that chronic AMPK activation in vivo might preserve beta-cell function. Our results suggest that activation of AMPK may represent a therapeutic approach to improve insulin action and prevent a decrease in beta-cell function associated with type 2 diabetes.[8]
          pac had agreed to testing w/ no cutoffs. and even if *****s go back to the previous 7 day cutoff that koncz spewed out, a fighter wouldnt benefit from this drug you mentioned since it takes about 8 weeks to take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            pac had agreed to testing w/ no cutoffs. and even if *****s go back to the previous 7 day cutoff that koncz spewed out, a fighter wouldnt benefit from this drug you mentioned since it takes about 8 weeks to take effect.
            This drug is just one example that I have. There are about 40 other exotic Ped's that have just been developed that all do dfferent things and act on on different time frames. Most of them need a blood test right now to detect, but they are all known to WADA.

Comment

This drug is just one example that I have. There are about 40 other exotic Ped's that have just been developed that all do dfferent things and act on on different time frames. Most of them need a blood test right now to detect, but they are all known to WADA.
              Most of these drugs came on too the black market around 2008 when pac started beating up guys bigger than him. Ariza comes to mind.
              Last edited by Wapacman; 04-08-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

what am i looking for in the 4th and 5th citation
                the part that speaks about a urinalysis test for aicar, but again you should probably look up the definition of urinalysis first

Comment

Originally posted by theprince View Post
                  the part that speaks about a urinalysis test for aicar, but again you should probably look up the definition of urinalysis first
                  to piss into a cup and have it analized in a lab @$$HOLE.

Comment

I really hate the fact that a discussion about the need for better testing in the sport of boxing ends up being a pissing contest between Pac and May fans.

**** Mayweather & **** Pacquiao, Testing all across the board in the sport of boxing needs an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      So can we put your name on the list?
                      Look, I support it, but I aint going on a personal crusade for it. Floyd says he is. No one has a problem with any other fights going on without it right now. Why is that? But when its Floyd fighting Pac, suddenly y'all become PED crusaders. How many fights have you watched since the Mayweathers have come out with this bs? how many times did you think to yourself, "they should have done bloodtesting before this fight"? I'll answer for you - none. So dont front like you all about testing because you aint, you all about defending Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X