Gonzalez vs Hasegawa full fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
    And this is the Aoh vs Guiterrez full fight on the undercard

now all we need is the Nishioka fight, any1?
    at Auh shorts... "Storong like wild grass"

i think the hase stoppage is right..to many minutes in clock and jhon will murder him with that time...but if the KD happens at 5 or 10 secs like his last fight..the ref should give him a go.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      And this is the Aoh vs Guiterrez full fight on the undercard

now all we need is the Nishioka fight, any1?
      Thanks for posting, what an excellent move by Aoh ducking that punch and digging to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Only because that Hasegawa got up as soon as he was knocked down. If he would have stayed on the ground until eight, he might have been fight. It was a great shot that wasn't lucky at all, but it's a damn shame for Hasegawa to lose this fight. He was winning pretty comfortably. The first round was close, but the others were clearly Hasegawa. He got hit with a hook here and there, but he was setting up his shots very well.

I wonder what's next for him now.
        big fan of japanese boxing events...seen a lot of hozumi fights and in the 3rd round Hasegawa was cleary hurt by a combination that ended with a left hook and lost that round. it was just matter of time.

in the burgos fight he got caught by a monstrous uppercut in the 7th that hurt him badly but he bravely took it. now that set up over right hand last night just put him away.

Comment

Damn man... Gonzalez sent Hasegawa airborne.

Comment

Thanks for posting these fights fellas. Loved the finish in the Aoh vs Guiterrez fight.

Hope Hasegawa can bounce back, i enjoy watching him fight.

Comment

Yeah It was a pretty good fight while it lasted and Hasa was doing well but for those who say the stoppage was bad watch his legs at the very end, they were gone and it was the right call to make.

Hozumi looks a little small to me for 126, he should see if he can make 122 and become a 3 division champ.

Comment

i was pulling for gonzalez to win, glad he did, i just feel bad for hasegawa, that was a big shot he got tagged by, witha puncher like gonzalez hasegawa is lucky they stopped it, he would've ended up seriously hurt.

either way, the respect that haegawa has for his opponent and the sport is extremely admirable......

good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  i was pulling for gonzalez to win, glad he did, i just feel bad for hasegawa, that was a big shot he got tagged by, witha puncher like gonzalez hasegawa is lucky they stopped it, he would've ended up seriously hurt.

either way, the respect that haegawa has for his opponent and the sport is extremely admirable......

good fight.
                  this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

yea gawas done i think. eatin 2 back to back KOs aint good.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Thanks for this.

What a skullcrunching shot. The stoppage weren't that bad. Hazagawa had clealy lost his balance and he looked concussed as he sat and rised, sat and rised in the corner afterwards.

i noticed that as well

it looked like he was perhaps forgetting that he was doing it. he'd sit then think better of it, stand up again, and then go back to the stool.

he's not the fighter he used to be.
                      he ought to perhaps give some thought to hanging up his gloves if he's got a solid financial situation

that's a great stoppage in my eyes. and i just took a fresh look at the fight for the first time.

if a guy's legs are wobbly after he's dropped but he looks ready to fight (marquez, trinidad, very few others jump to mind) a the referee should allow him to continue fighting

hasegawa didn't look ready to fight in my estimation
                      he used the ropes to regain his footing, he struggled to turn and face the ref
                      and the thought of winning a professional prizefight for a world title was clearly out of his mind.

a good recent example is katsidis' droppage of marquez

Marquez was clearly hurt to a point beyond where most fighters (even championship ones,) would be able to continue. But when he got up he walked his way over to bayless and convinced him he ready to fight. When the fighting started he behaved like a professional fighter who was trying to keep a world title.

Comment

Working...
                      X