No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    If Manny felt that strongly, strongly enough to file a lawsuit to clear his name why doesn't he just do what he says on camera against any fighter~ as it would clear up a lot of issues
    very good point. and right to the point

Comment

You call that a good post and have the audacity to call someone else a yes man
      I don't know about you.. but.. I am not a yes man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        How can we know if he has never been really tested
        look at my Fav All time SSM
        he never tested positive and lets be honest
        before the whole balco thing how manny of you tard and mos thought shane was juicing ??
        NO ONE!
        And why singlehanded Pac? How many boxers fighting to this days without tested by Olympic style blood test? huh??!

But anyways, Pac had already agreed concession with Floyd Jr. demand on blood testing.. but Floyd is scared to death with Pac!

Comment

If Manny felt that strongly, strongly enough to file a lawsuit to clear his name why doesn't he just do what he says on camera against any fighter~ as it would clear up a lot of issues
          Simple.. Floyd is not interested.

Comment

Apparently, because he doesn't want to bow down to Floyd.

I don't know...

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
              I'm not hanging on to Khan's word. I asked a simple question BASED on what he QUOTED Manny as saying, and if you can't answer it, fine.
              You are living in the past *****, you are talking about something that happened centuries ago, this incident you are talking about happened in the first negotiation. Then the second negotiation came and this happened,

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

And then Floyd took a VACATION!!! And now that Arum is pursuing Floyd again for a third negotiation, Floyd suddenly wanted 100million for his purse alone!!! WTF is that??!!! Floyd now is not singing his old song titled "OSDT or No Fight" rather it's a newer one that top the billboard chart titled "A Hundred Million Dollars Away"

If Floyd really wants to fight Manny, he should have fought this man that he considered one-dimensional, no defense, come-forward-face-first, predictable, easy-fight with 5 inches shorter reach and 3 inches shorter in height midget back in March last year with no qualms and no demands!!!!

Manny did agree to full OSDT, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done days before the Margarito fight.
              This shows who ain't backing out of the fight. Pac agreed to fight in full testing, wether the fight was yesterday today or the future. He will fight Floyd anyday with full test. He even laughs about Floyd's antics.. You can see the confidence in him that he can face anyone even fight in mma.

starts @ 2:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA

Comment

One minute Manny is going to do the testing even in between rounds

The next minute, its cultural and he doesn't want to bow to Floyd.

Uh...what's going on here?
                I am still waiting for a good argument from that side, I wasn't going to respond to this dumb ass thread but those posts were some of the most convoluted bullshit I have ever seen.

Keep up the good fight

Comment

Ohhhhhh, so this whole thing is cultural and has nothing to do with him giving blood so close to a fight?

I get it now.
                  It is very cultural. Manny should be proud. Though he is also from a background that this is heavily ingrained in him. If you go to the P.I. you will see 10 year olds of higher class being called sir and mam ordering grown people around. Manny grew up a yes man and realized Floyd ain't above him. You wonder why Pinoys have no doubt about his reaction, it is because we know. He filed a lawsuit because he felt slighted and because he can...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    We have 6 years of evidence that Floyd wants no part of a real challenge. And no Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosley don't count. I don't expect Floyd to change his stance until Pac looks vulnerable or loses.

If someone took the time to look up the excuses Floyd and his camp have made about Cotto and Marg in 06-07 and Pac from 08-now it'd be a list of the most ridiculous contradictory quotes ever.

I find it hard to believe the man still has fans left.
                    Don't forget that he recently shi.tted on them by saying that they don't support him. Because he apparently paid for everything he owns with the money that grows from the tree in his backyard, not from the millions of fans who after taxes still gave him their hard earned money.

More importantly,

Anne Hathaway's tittays looked great in Love and Other Drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                      Simple.. Floyd is not interested.
                      Floyd is not needed to solve this issue if Manny feels that way~

Comment

Working...
                      X