No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    but when asked directly he says ost with 14 day cut off and urine testing up to and after the fight. thus making ost useless. some one answer me this, why is it so hard for pac to take the ost? floyd is taking the same test. so where is the competitive advantage if both fighters are taking the same test? and whats wrong with ost? i think its time. the NFL is fighting to test for HGC and other peds. this is the world we live in now. everyone wants an advantage. and dont waste my time talking about no prior positive test. bonds never had a + and many others never had a + so past clean test dont matter. im seeking well thought out answers no nut hugging or bs propaganda.
    Well, he was going to take the tests last summer, but Floyd was on vacation, so he decided not to. But if Floyd was at home on his couch, he would have agreed to do the testing with no cut off.

Yea, I know, makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      You must not read these boards, or any other for that matter then.

I see lots of posts claiming how easy a victory it is for Floyd.

Lots.
      then you are even dumber than they are for even taking them serious

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
        The "interview" was conducted by Ismael AbduSalaam. Do you know who that is?
        I actually replied that video to you numerous times.. which you just dismissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          and yet you still cant just admit that just as easy as you say it is for Floyd to fight without testing
          manny can come out and agree to all the testing and sign on to fight too
          wow
          YES it is. But you do not slander a man of pride, discredit him, talk smack and expect him to bow down. Manny had a "wait a minute" moment with floyd. Pinoys specially those born and raised in Manny's class (dirt poor) are very subservient people. They were conditioned to say yes to everything. Go to the P.I. and you will realize the amount of people calling you sir, mam and the reason people move their to live like kings. If Manny said yes to Floyd on testing then realized that he is not a slave, you guys would not understand and see why Manny did that if he did. The Pinoys here know what I mean, specially those living in the P.I. with drivers, boys, and maids.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
            but when asked directly he says ost with 14 day cut off and urine testing up to and after the fight. thus making ost useless. some one answer me this, why is it so hard for pac to take the ost? floyd is taking the same test. so where is the competitive advantage if both fighters are taking the same test? and whats wrong with ost? i think its time. the NFL is fighting to test for HGC and other peds. this is the world we live in now. everyone wants an advantage. and dont waste my time talking about no prior positive test. bonds never had a + and many others never had a + so past clean test dont matter. im seeking well thought out answers no nut hugging or bs propaganda.
            stop living in the past. manny already stated he'd do testing. the present situation is floyd ducking manny by ridiculously demanding 100mil, which his own father said so too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              YES it is. But you do not slander a man of pride, discredit him, talk smack and expect him to bow down. Manny had a "wait a minute" moment with floyd. Pinoys specially those born and raised in Manny's class (dirt poor) are very subservient people. They were conditioned to say yes to everything. Go to the P.I. and you will realize the amount of people calling you sir, mam and the reason people move their to live like kings. If Manny said yes to Floyd on testing then realized that he is not a slave, you guys would not understand and see why Manny did that if he did. The Pinoys here know what I mean, specially those living in the P.I. with drivers, boys, and maids.
              Good post..

We have some 'yes men' on here.. yessir

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                You must not read these boards, or any other for that matter then.

I see lots of posts claiming how easy a victory it is for Floyd.

Lots.
                That's what is surprising from these people. They keep claiming Pac can be easily beaten by floyd yet they keep harping this OSDT issue which if it's so easy indeed, why demand such a thing if it's hindering for the fight to happen?

They seem as uncertain like floyd himself with their ***ual preferences...

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                  I actually replied that video to you numerous times.. which you just dismissed.
                  Again, who is Ismael AbduSalaam?

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                    The "interview" was conducted by Ismael AbduSalaam. Do you know who that is?

He better then Teddy Atlus and Tim Smith..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Only Floyd thinks its easy work
                      no one else does

its a tough challenge for both of them
                      based on styles i think it will not be a hard fight for floyd. pac makes a lot of mistakes and floyd has the ring sense to make him pay. i think pac gets ko'd by shane because he is all offense and every time you throw a punch there is an opportunity to be countered and shane has the speed to do it. he has about 5 rounds to get it done. and i think he will. pac ran from shane for years for a reason roach told him "your too good" now after a few bad shows its ok to fight shane. king of blatant imo

Comment

Working...
                      X