No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has never beaten an elite fighter in his prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    No he hasn't, if corrales and Castillo ain't elite, neither is bradley. Bradley hadn't beaten anyone at 147 either when #48 fought him. Floyd fought jlc and corrales at their best weight classes too.
    Bradley was ranked in the top 5 ww' top 3 p4p let know when Corrales was ever ranked that high in both lists ?

And Bradley is better than Correls..
    Last edited by imperial1; 11-12-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      Bradley was ranked in the top 5 ww' top 3 p4p let know when Corrales was ever ranked that ranked in both lists ?

And Bradley is better than Correls..
      Lmao this idiot smh..... corrales was also a top 5 p4p'er and actually ranked higher than Floyd when they fought. And Bradley's best win is a older version of Marquez that Floyd already schooled. Corrales was way more proven at sfw than Bradley was at ww. Hatton had a better ww resume than Bradley when pacquiao fought him the first time.
      Last edited by Xi_; 11-12-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
        I do remember Floyd retiring right after he beat Hatton and Cotto beat Mosley.

Why was that?

My only problem with Floyd is that at 140 and up he decided to not take more risk fights.
        there isn't a fighter who is active that has a better resume than Floyd within the last 8 years.... Floyd took a layoffs and fighters still couldn't catch up to him as far as resumes go.

Comment

• Originally posted by el-blanco View Post
          he's an exhausting floyd tosser who tries to disguise himself as some sort boxing authority.
          Originally posted by showtime.. View Post
          that's why i have his ******ed ass on ignore and have for over a year.

I would also add realpugilist, but he's nowhere near as much the self-righteous prick.
          :anyword: ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            One's a borderline HOFer the other is a safe bet to make it in. Garbage fighters. Hahahahaha. Only on NSB
            BINGO you hit right on only you got it backwards HOF means crap . if you think Hattan and Chico are great fighters then you don't know crap ABOUT BOXING PERIOD only in boxingscene can you find morons who think these 2 bums are great fighters

Comment

there isn't a fighter who is active that has a better resume than Floyd within the last 8 years.... Floyd took a layoffs and fighters still couldn't catch up to him as far as resumes go.
              What the h*all are you talking about? Floyd stayed far clear of Margarito, Williams, Cotto, Pacquiao, when they were going strong at welterweight. Its wasn't only until Cotto was battle worn did Floyd fight him. Its the same for Pacquiao except for the fact that the constant badgering from the public and media made it so he'd have to fight him. Of course were talking about a even more shopworn Pacquiao. Floyd didn't fight Mosley until he had to with the media and critics on his @ss. Even then Shane Mosley was far removed from his prime. Floyd bravely took on career featherweight Marquez, making him jump up to Welterweight and then giving him the shaft and not even making the agreed upon weight. Castillo soundly beat Floyd in their first fight. Coralles was barely able to make 130 which Floyd demanded in order for a fight to take place. Victor Ortiz was Floyds "Chris Algieri", like Floyd says to everyone who stands a chance at beating him " he doesn't deserve to be in the ring with me" and he didn't. Yes beat Hatton, big whoop. Collazo just about beat Ricky and Pacquiao pole axed him in 2 rounds. Guerrero fight was a complete joke. He is C class fighter. Maidana was legit and I was happy when he had chose him. He may not be considered elite but he had the temperament to not lose focus and confidence to keep throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him. Canelo was legit but come on that 152 catch weight drained him to a skeleton. Sergio always wanted to fight Mayweather but Floyd never went for it. Berto fight was pathetic
              Floyd's entire resume is mirrored with controversy and criticism. He's a brilliant business man but the truth of the matter is that he betrayed boxing fans and milked the sport for all its worth. Ive never heard of an undefeated figjter like Floyd step down levels to fight lesser opponents when he's "the best ever"

Comment

Lmao this idiot smh..... corrales was also a top 5 p4p'er and actually ranked higher than Floyd when they fought. And Bradley's best win is a older version of Marquez that Floyd already schooled. Corrales was way more proven at sfw than Bradley was at ww. Hatton had a better ww resume than Bradley when pacquiao fought him the first time.
                Was Corrales as accomplished at Bradly ?

Hatton had a better ww resume than Bradley ? Blah ha ha ha gtfo ! Name his best win at ww ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  If you're rude enough to call someone ******, at least spell it right.
                  As for me getting out of the thread..you quoted me into it!

I don't think i'm superior in anyway. I'm not the one crying because people don't agree with my posts. Now, if i got all hot and bothered because someone disagrees with my opinion, then that would be a case of me thinking i'm superior. Ring any bells?
                  There are posters posting here with an arrogance and misplaced sense of importance, but it's certainly not me.

If you don't care for what i say, then stop quoting me. I'm happy being done here, I'm sure i'm not the only one reading this thread getting bored.

Now, if you don't mind i'm going to put you on ignore, so i can't see any of your further posts. There is only so much butt-hurt crying i can hear in one day.
                  Dude, u gonna stick to the thread topic or u gonna keep writing these worthless novels about **** other than boxing? Stop being so pathetic. No1 cares. Seriously.

Comment

Dude, u gonna stick to the thread topic or u gonna keep writing these worthless novels about **** other than boxing? Stop being so pathetic. No1 cares. Seriously.
                    Well damn......

Comment

You still quoting me every 5 minutes? I get your whole keyboard warrior thing. Cool if that's the part you play..the stalker vibe is a bit creepy though.

Comment

Working...
                      X