No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Sebastian Zbik Hits Los Angeles For Chavez Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
    Chavez Jr is a bum....Zbik is an even bigger bum. Neither one of these 2 frauds deserves a shot at Sergio Martinez' rightful belt. This fight, these 2 bums, the sanctioning for the middleweight title, Sulaiman, and the WBC are all POS. Everything about this fight is nothing but a big fraud. What's either of these 2 frauds going to do when their first mandatory is ordered to be Sergio Martinez? I'll tell you what, vacate the belt. Then avoid Canelo, Cotto, Dzinzurik, Angulo, Kirkland, and any other Jr Middy with a pulse.
    who is canela he has been avoiding serious fighters even thoe he s a paper champ

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
      who is canela he has been avoiding serious fighters even thoe he s a paper champ
      Agreed, he is a paper champ. But thats the way the WBC rolls. Sulaiman lining up his fellow Mexicans for BS title shots, just like the WBO does for Rican fighters.

But I digress...Chavez Jr is a fraud and Zbik is the Euro version of Jr.

Comment

This fight is bull****. The way it has been put together sort of reminds me of De La hoya vs Sturm, even though these two are nowhere near as talented. They are putting him in there in front of what will basically be a hometown crowd, with an unknown European who can't punch. Even if Zbik manages to beat Chavez over the 12 rounds, there is no way the judges will score in his favour. The way the WBC have shamelessly set this up in order to get Chavez a title makes me sick. Chavez should enjoy it while it lasts, when he steps up he is going to get exposed big time.

Comment

^Co-Sign

After he wins this belt his career will go as follows.
          He either drops the belt and continues to fight bums or
          He gets KTFO by Lemieux, systematically gets his face disfigured by Cotto/Margo winner for 12 brutal rounds, then gets embarasses by Saul Alvarez infront of all of Mexico. Then he retires a Multi-Millionare and fades into the background.

I say the former, he drops the belt and continues to fight C level comp.

Comment

unless zbik takes a crapload of PEDs, pays off the ref, and buys off the judges-- he has no chance.

Comment

Working...
            X