Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about taxes, Mayweather is a boxer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the **** is this? You his daddy? Floyd's a big boy... he don't need you to speak for him. Captain save-a-ho..

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      most posters post from a personal aspect they dont like floyd as a person so anything negative they have on him they jump on it as if they care, like if one of the klits brothers or even shane mosley had tax issues it would be little or no flack... im with u who gives a damn about his taxes from the looks of it all of these stars have tax issues and its none of my bis.... this is boxingscene.. well at least i thought so all i worry about is boxing
      Its cool. All the great ones had money issues. He's just continuing the tradition.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        and the fact he talks about his money only gives his haters more fuel
        Now this.

It isn't like Mayweather is totally guilty of these criticisms he is drawing, he is a major part of it in approaching boxing in a business-sense exclusively and so in that light - he is really showing his weaknesses in money-matters (ironically).

Comment

Floyd even penniless is ATG.

Money comes and goes, but the name, the legacy lives.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
            Floyd even penniless is ATG.

Money comes and goes, but the name, the legacy lives.
            People are obsessed with what happens to stars outside of their normal lives, but I agree at least here it should be about boxing...but we post articles about other things in boxer's lives.

Comment

Man you haters best start thinking boxing and forget about another mans money.

Mayweather is a boxer.
              he was criticized cuz of his actions and u *****s cry when people criricize him.. I thought floyd being the villain is genius?

Comment

Mayweather is a boxer.
                he's also a boxer who doesn't care about taxes either................

Comment

Mayweather is a boxer.
                  WRONG.

mayweather is a boxer who fights mainly for money. heck, isn't that why most boxers go to boxing in the first place?

currently he's not fighting.

but people are hoping (me included) that his current tax problems is a sign of him not having that much money anymore.

this would drive many to conclude that Floyd would be forced to fight soon to avoid jailtime.

Comment

floyd fans keep on contradicting him. floyd and his disciples talks alot about money, even posting pictures of it. but when it comes to "real" money issues, they wanna overlook and downplay it.

bunch of hypocrits.

Comment

if you can stop Floyd from posting videos of himself flashing his money or talking about how much money he has...and stop him from popping up all over the media regarding his foolishness..... AND have him get back in the ring....then you'll have people stop posting about him and his money....they will start posting about him as a boxer....

but until he starts being a boxer again....your sh!et out of luck pal....

Comment

Working...
                      X