Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley stuns Pacquaio 1:32 seconds into Round 1...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pac gets hit clean with one of Mosely's punches its lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by walter white View Post
      mosley stuns pac then it becomes a war for one more round. Shane gasses in the third while pac peppers him from all angles until the 9th where brother naazim throws in a white towel.

Shane, confused from the battery of punches, thinks the towel is from the sparring he did with naazim and moves away from the towel while pac hits him with a 40 punch combo.

All of a sudden michael buffer screams "uuulllttrrrraaaaa coooommmbbbooooo!"

pac then knocks shane out of the ring into al bernstein, antonio tarver, and gus johnson. The crowd goes freaking wild.

Jim grey then asks pac after the fight, "are you going to fight floyd next?"

pac then responds, "ahhh, you know, ahhhh, i'd like to pight ployd but ahhh, you know, it all depends on my promoter."

huhahaha lol thats good stuff man

Comment

Pac tries to kill himself after Mosley shocks the world and finishes him!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          It would answer Pac's prayer. The last thing he wants is a 1 sided fight. He loves to fight, and loves a challenge.
          LOL

If Pac loves a challenge so much he would have fought Shane when Mosley had a TITLE...and...he would have taken the tests and fought Floyd.

Manny is afraid of challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
            Bob Arum stands up in the crowd and gives Shane the throat slash sign.

if Shane have him feeling it early he'll get him outta there shortly after...I dont rate Manny's defense as much as I do his offense

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              What HAPPENS NEXT people?!!!

And why???!!!

Shane Mosley then goes for the kill. Pacquiao gets walloped, gets floored. ' Meets the count.

Shane Mosley goes in with bombs. Pacquiao tries to fight back but gets floored again. Meets the count.

Shane goes for the kill again, Pacquiao tries to fight back. Shane backs off and the fight basically is restarted.

1st round over. 10-8 or a 10-7 round for Mosley.

Why? Because Pacquiao doesn't block or clinch. So he will eat big right hands while dazed and trying to fight back. So he will get floored once or twice. Ultimately Mosley will back off if he can't finish because that's how he is.

Fight is restarted at the 2nd round, can go any way from then on out.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

if Shane have him feeling it early he'll get him outta there shortly after...I dont rate Manny's defense as much as I do his offense
                Manny is wide open down the middle.

Even an OK fighter like Clottey had his head flying back like a Pez dispenser.

Manny only fights guys that BLOCK punches....his handlers won't send him near a guy that SLIPS punches.

If Shane had anything left...this fight wouldn't be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                  Manny is wide open down the middle.

Even an OK fighter like Clottey had his head flying back like a Pez dispenser.

Manny only fights guys that BLOCK punches....his handlers won't send him near a guy that SLIPS punches.

If Shane had anything left...this fight wouldn't be happening.

This is true.

Sad thing is, a young Mosley slips punches. Old Mosley stands there and takes them to the chin.

Comment

Mosley goes apeshit trying to close the show, gasses, and gets his ass kicked for the remainder of the fight.

We've seen this before.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      This is true.

Sad thing is, a young Mosley slips punches. Old Mosley stands there and takes them to the chin.
                      That's why Shane is getting this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X