No announcement yet.

Are you ordering this PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
    I don't understand it, taking viewers away from each other. Who was the genius who set this up?
    Only Polish Americans will pay for that show.

Comment

I can watch it about an hour and a half later on regular TV but I usually split the ppv with a few of my friends so it's likely that I'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
        adamek fight homey
        screw that fight. that's a tune up or stay busy match for adamek.

but yeah, boxing is ******ed when it comes to scheduling fights. That isn't too bad because I doubt too many people will care about that fight, the worst is when you have a solid HBO card at the same time as a solid showtime card.

Comment

I'll order it if i can get a group of friends over to split it.
          If not i'll watch a rerun of it at some later date if the fights turned out awesome.
          Its a good card though, but i'm just not feeling like splitting with my money for it.

Comment

ill def watch a stream but i wouldn't pay 4 it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              screw that fight. that's a tune up or stay busy match for adamek.

but yeah, boxing is ******ed when it comes to scheduling fights. That isn't too bad because I doubt too many people will care about that fight, the worst is when you have a solid HBO card at the same time as a solid showtime card.
              yeah I was really lookin forward to see Juanma-Salido after Gamboa destroyed Solis, but theres is also this Ortiz -Berto fight....dayum

Ill catch Khan-Mc on sky ealier anyway...

hopefully they will not clash

Comment

I already ordered it Friday.

Comment

Surely they'll replay it with the Berto-Ortiz fight? I'll just catch the replay. Download Katsidis-Guerrero from the trading block. The card is not pay per view worthy.

Comment

AS of right now, no. But I'm having people over on sat after the beach and cooking and grilling.

I can easily see alcohol and food clouding my judgement come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                      I don't understand it, taking viewers away from each other. Who was the genius who set this up?
                      who's the geniuses that put both of those cards on ppv's? they should all be shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X