Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins was robbed in the Calzaghe fight ....Proof inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    The way you dissect calzaghe's career would make anyone look bad. You're a simple hater.
    aren't great fighters supposed to fight top competition and not just for 2 years then retire. which great fighters didn't have to earn their victories and got tons and tons of early stoppages? those seem like pretty major points.

Comment

Calzaghe fought the best competition he could find. He called out everyone, very few would fight him in his prime because he was a high risk low reward.

Calzaghe chased bhop around for years before he got the fight. It's not his fault everyone ducked him openly.

I'm sure you're fine with bhop and RJJ fighting all those cans ( especially RJJ. Vinnie paz? LOL )

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post

Doesn't matter who won or lost. What matters is that joe was SCARED ****LESS to give him a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          aren't great fighters supposed to fight top competition and not just for 2 years then retire. which great fighters didn't have to earn their victories and got tons and tons of early stoppages? those seem like pretty major points.
          Nope. See Joe get's a pass cause he's so awesome everyone was scared of him or something. I dunno- his fans have some incredibly pathetic excuses.

Comment

Calzaghe fought the best competition he could find. He called out everyone, very few would fight him in his prime because he was a high risk low reward.

Calzaghe chased bhop around for years before he got the fight. It's not his fault everyone ducked him openly.

I'm sure you're fine with bhop and RJJ fighting all those cans ( especially RJJ. Vinnie paz? LOL )
            yeah but only looked in homeless shelters.

Comment

yeah but only looked in homeless shelters.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                if you clearly win at least 7 rounds and knock your opponent down doesn't that constitute robbery? you can't even make a case for calzaghe in any of those rounds because he's outlanded by the harder punches by such a wide margin. yes calzaghe did better at the end but too bad this is round by round basis and wasn't enough.
                That's your opinion, and judging by your obvious disdain for Calzaghe, ie, your avatar and signature, a tremendously biased opinion. I'll watch the fight again to be fair and get back to you.

Comment

Calzaghe won the fight it was close but the judges got it right. Some people are just sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    That's your opinion, and judging by your obvious disdain for Calzaghe, ie, your avatar and signature, a tremendously biased opinion. I'll watch the fight again to be fair and get back to you.
                    dude i know how to score fights i'm not biased at all. i call them like i see them. btw lacy also beat calzaghe.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      dude i know how to score fights i'm not biased at all. i call them like i see them. btw lacy also beat calzaghe.
                      Yep. Byrd was robbed against Wladimir both times as well. The first fight Byrd clearly won every round, those knock downs were slips. The second fight, Wladimir put hotsauce on his gloves which affected Byrd's vision, and the ref stopped the fight when Byrd clearly had Wlad where he wanted him.

Comment

Working...
                      X