No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Palacios: I Should Have Never Let it Go The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Palacios: I Should Have Never Let it Go The Distance

Francisco Palacios (20-1, 13 KO) is convinced that he did more than enough to lift the WBC cruiserweight title from champion Krzysztof Włodarczyk (45-2-1, 32 KO). The fight ended in a split decision loss, with the champion retaining his title on Saturday night Poland. Palacios is placing some of the blame on himself, stating that he made the mistake of allowing the fight to go to the scorecards.

[Click Here To Read More]

......... What the **** ever. He said before the fight he wouldn't let Ut go the distance . He had a shot he lost , ... next fighter step foeard let's hear your excuse

Comment

Originally posted by blank916 View Post
      ......... What the **** ever. He said before the fight he wouldn't let Ut go the distance . He had a shot he lost , ... next fighter step foeard let's hear your excuse
      the man got blantantly robbed. Wlodarcyk didnt even came close to win at all

Comment

didnt get to see the fight, but i want to see it now...

Comment

You're an ignorant Palacios. Thats all I can say.

Comment

i want to see this fight now....

Comment

Palacios man i love you brother...but you're stupid .. how you expect to win a fight for desicion in another country...you was supposed to go for the nocaut o at lease make the champion look really bad

Comment

I said before he needed a ko but this was not close at all thos bum polish fighter threw 1 punch per round and only won 2 rounds the judges are scum the wbc better look into this

Comment

Robbed

Palacios was robbed plain and simple. He completely outboxed Wlodarczyk and gave him a boxing lesson. He was denied the win because of corrupt judges. Even Wlodarczyk felt that he lost the fight at the end looking at his demeanor, he was surprised to get the win. Palacios should file a complaint to the WBC.

Comment

I thought Palacios won the fight but it really was not all that big of a robbery. Simply because Palacios won by throwing the most punches. However, he was doing little more then beating up the Poles gloves and elbows. What I am saying is that he barely landed any cleans shots himself. And I did not watch the fight and say, "Wow, he really put a whooping on him and got robbed."

Comment

Working...
                    X