Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 3.....

Pacquiao's last 8 opponents, and the possible Marquez trilogy.....

Coming to your favorite bookstore real soon

Betcha all can't wait ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Pacquiao's last 8 opponents, and the possible Marquez trilogy.....

Coming to your favorite bookstore real soon

Betcha all can't wait ?
      i dont give a crap about the catchweights.. since the other fighter agreed to it..

it doesn't matter if all manny was doing was pushing the catchweight for cotto and marg.. they accepted it, therefore it is legitimate..

cotto could of said" **** off i ain't fighting you" or something, but he didn't he accepted the catchweight, DEAL WITH IT

meanwhile...

floyd forced JMM to move up 2 weight classes, and didn't even make the cathcweight...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        i dont give a crap about the catchweights.. since the other fighter agreed to it..

it doesn't matter if all manny was doing was pushing the catchweight for cotto and marg.. they accepted it, therefore it is legitimate..

cotto could of said" **** off i ain't fighting you" or something, but he didn't he accepted the catchweight, DEAL WITH IT

meanwhile...

floyd forced JMM to move up 2 weight classes, and didn't even make the cathcweight...
        What a fkn idiot kid.

You are a total penis if you think that 27% is a genuine JMW champ.

The Manny-circus is rolling out the clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          So, that's it then..... ?

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT ??

So, this bunch of ***go7's here.....

SpitBalla - AFighter4U - badass316 - jltsmae - jellybeans - inbox - Ryannn - PAKYO - AeKhuban - ThePrince - lxs - Slick_Rick - Johnny Chingas - | THE - ING | - Deedubbzz07 - NinjaMan!

Has been reduced, to this..... inbox / lxs ?

AND THAT'S ALL YOU GOT ???

LMFAO !!

Two whiney little ***go7's, with less than 300 posts between them, who will log onto a boxing website, but will not actually discuss boxing. Oh yea, Pac must be so proud

Here is why you two whiney ***go7's are both worthless pieces of ****....

I have shredded 27%'s mighty JMW campaign, and I have shredded what is likely to be the "new" and "improved" Pacquiao's two best wins..... and what did you do?

You two ***go7's just sat there crying like little b1tches

Oh yea, 27% must be REAL proud of you two whiney ***go7's, ya really stuck up for Manny and provided articulate factual documentation to prove that Manny is not an over-rated hypejob

LMFAO

***tards, tell me something.....

When is 27% going to grow some balls, stop using PED's, and take the test ?

Hmmm ?
          Bro...I told you I'm on your side...

I also hate 27%...yeah just take the test 27%...

You're good bro, I can't wait for your second rule of business...
          Last edited by inbox; 04-07-2011, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• damn...old man LeadUppercut is still at it?

such hate and bitterness.....lol....just can't stand the fact that Manny is the face of boxing today can you? you can give all your explanations about Manny cherry picking....Manny ducking so and so ....Manny this, Manny that.... but that still doesn't change the fact that you can't say anything positive about Mayweather at this point in time...hell you can't even put Mayweather and something relevant about boxing in the same sentence...Mayweather is last months spoiled milk....rotten and disgusting to the taste..... all you try to do, is post things to try to convince people on these forums what you believe...

unfortunately, its not working....to be honest...most people, like myself just want the fight to happen....Floyd is a great fighter...so is Manny....Floyd showed brilliance in boxing in the past...as Floyd puts it, he still is the same Floyd as before...Manny has put himself in the position that he is worth mentioning and even comparing to Mayweather.... and that a fight between the two could settle all arguments regarding who is the better fighter....

we just want to see the fight happen...if Floyd was still fighting...then you can post things about him relevant to boxing...but unfortunately, he is not...so the only thing you're gonna see are his antics outside the ring.....Manny on the other hand IS still fighting....whether you feel that his fights are worthy or not...the fact is, he is still fighting...If Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny...because Manny won't do OST...then fight Paul Williams, Sergio Martinez....or even give Cotto the chance that he gave Mosley...or worst case scenario....fight Margarito...fighters that he is being accused of ducking...he's proven that he's a better fighter than Mosley....even if Cotto is not a big draw...people will tune in to see Floyd do his thing....or to see Floyd get beat...whatever it may be, it will, as Floyd likes to put it , pay the bills.......

we just want to see the fight...Manny vs. Floyd

Comment

• LOL at floy mayweather and his floydettes........................LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by inbox View Post
                Bro...I told you I'm on your side...

I also hate 27%...yeah just take the test 27%...

You're good bro, I can't wait for your second rule of business...
                You truly are a ***wit kid.....

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                Old Pacquiao fans, and new Pacquiao fans in the sport would be considered genuine fans of the sport if they didn't act like such... ****suckers.
                Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Aint it a laugh that so many non-boxing ***wits would convene here ?

Those outstanding boxing analysts inbox and lxs (****head#1 and ****head #2) will soon enlighten us with some mind-blowing post that will have nothing whatsoever to do with boxing.
                You did not let the side down, you funny excitable animated little turd

It truly amuses me that you could sit there whining like a little b1tch while I shred 27%'s JMW campaign and two best recent opponents.

Also ****head, I guess you missed this post.....

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Ya fkn dumb kid.

That saying is a hyperbole, it suggests that your money will work better for you if it is sitting in your pocket, rather than somebody else's. The Robert Jones school of business does not suggest that you incur legal action, or default..... it just lightheartedly suggests that, what is one or two statutory demands between friends?

You lame ***go7s are full of **** for nit-picking straws and for losing sleep over another man's finances. Pac-whores are truly the lowest sporting fans in the world.

Hence their low standards.

Hence their acceptance of 27%'s JMW title.

Don't be so ****** kid.
                Huh? What was that ?

Originally posted by inbox View Post
                I can't wait for your second rule of business...
                Well, I wasn't sure, so I rang around.....

I got some funny sounding kid on the phone, at first he thought that I was calling from WADA, so he repeatedly hung up..... but once I convinced him that I just wanted some business advice, he was most happy to help.

He told me..... ALWAYS TAKE THE MONEY !!

" Yay..... Osky like me..... me take money..... me smart"

LMAO

Comment

• Stop whining you b1tch.....

Originally posted by ProudtobePINOY View Post
                  damn...old man LeadUppercut is still at it?

such hate and bitterness.....lol....just can't stand the fact that Manny is the face of boxing today can you? you can give all your explanations about Manny cherry picking....Manny ducking so and so ....Manny this, Manny that.... but that still doesn't change the fact that you can't say anything positive about Mayweather at this point in time...hell you can't even put Mayweather and something relevant about boxing in the same sentence...Mayweather is last months spoiled milk....rotten and disgusting to the taste..... all you try to do, is post things to try to convince people on these forums what you believe...

unfortunately, its not working....to be honest...most people, like myself just want the fight to happen....Floyd is a great fighter...so is Manny....Floyd showed brilliance in boxing in the past...as Floyd puts it, he still is the same Floyd as before...Manny has put himself in the position that he is worth mentioning and even comparing to Mayweather.... and that a fight between the two could settle all arguments regarding who is the better fighter....

we just want to see the fight happen...if Floyd was still fighting...then you can post things about him relevant to boxing...but unfortunately, he is not...so the only thing you're gonna see are his antics outside the ring.....Manny on the other hand IS still fighting....whether you feel that his fights are worthy or not...the fact is, he is still fighting...If Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny...because Manny won't do OST...then fight Paul Williams, Sergio Martinez....or even give Cotto the chance that he gave Mosley...or worst case scenario....fight Margarito...fighters that he is being accused of ducking...he's proven that he's a better fighter than Mosley....even if Cotto is not a big draw...people will tune in to see Floyd do his thing....or to see Floyd get beat...whatever it may be, it will, as Floyd likes to put it , pay the bills.......

Oh my god, you whiney b1tch.....

Don't ever post me a page full of childish dribble like that, you fkn idiot kid.

I am an adult, your childish whining is a joke.

Originally posted by ProudtobePINOY View Post
                  No, you do not, you dishonest whiney ****.

You want to sit here for 60+ pages crying like a little b1tch over another man's finances.

Kid, grow some balls, man up, and reply to the post below.....

====================================

Miguel Cotto.....

When Pacquiao fought Cotto, Miguel had just been destroyed by Margarito and then battered by Clottey. EVERY reputable trainer/reporter/analyst said that Cotto looked shop-worn and well-faded, and that he had been in too many wars.

Cotto was not on top of his game, he had begun to slide, he had no trainer to speak of, and was struggling with problems both in camp and at home relating to a family matter that affected his relationship with head trainer Evan Cotto.

Miguel was not on top of his game, and he most certainly was not in his prime..... plus, Pacquiao tried to drain him on the scales.

Listen to this reporter's take on the subject, shortly after the Clottey fight....

"I wasn’t exactly shocked to see Manny Pacquiao’s name being linked for a fight with Miguel Cotto after the Puerto Rican fighters disappointing performance last Saturday night against Joshua Clottey. As bad as Cotto looked in the fight, and believe me Cotto looked pretty awful, it seemed like a no brainer that Pacquiao would then select him as his next opponent.

But my question is why isn’t Pacquiao going after Shane Mosley or Paul Williams instead? Why the emphasis at fighting Cotto, when he was destroyed by Antonio Margarito last year? It seems to me the much better choice for Pacquiao would be to go after Mosley, since he beat Margarito a few months ago by a 9th round TKO.

Since Margarito has already stopped Cotto, the logical choice for Pacquiao to fight would be Mosley. That’s the bout that Pacquiao should be going after unless he wants to be considered a cherry picker.
                  "

Pacquiao saw that Cotto was ripe, so he jumped on him, but even the fact that Cotto had faded was not enough of an advantage for 27%..... so he demanded a catch-weight of 145lbs.

A catch-weight, for a title fight..... *** me, that is lame

Cotto of course, flatly refused. Miguel stated "147 if you want my title, but no-title if you need a catchweight". Of course, 27% demanded a catchweight and the title, it became a sticking point to get the fight made, so Cotto was forced to concede.

But even that was not enough for 27%, he demanded 143, even though his trainer Freddie Roach agreed to 144. Luckily for Miguel he stuck to his guns, or those cherry-picking ****s would have dragged him down to 143lbs.....
                  http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/275865

Catch-weights.....

There are only two reasons to demand a catch-weight.....

1.) you are not good enough to compete with your opponent at his natural weight

2.) you are attempting to drain your opponent to gain an unfair advantage

Pacquiao tried to drain Cotto, because Manny had already fought at 147.

The 143lb demand was an absolute joke, they really tried to do a number on Cotto. Just because the bullet missed, does not lessen the intent.

Shame on 27% for cheating history, not once, but twice, because he did the same thing to Margarito..... Emmanuel Steward was correct when he said that Pacquiao is a cherry-picker who does not compare with truly great fighters.

What a lame b1tch that 27% kid turned out to be

Shane Mosley.....

What can I say, this will be short and sweet..... that cherry-picking pu$$y Manny "padded" Pacquiao ducked Shane Mosley not once, but TWICE !!

Initially Mosley offered to go down to 142-143, then he offered to drop to 140, but still 27% would not front up and fight him.

Until that is, Shane was a year older, and had suffered a loss to Mayweather in which he looked like an old man, and an ugly draw with Sergio Mora.

Now, all of a sudden..... Shane's the man.

Who woulda thought, a boxer gets old and slow, and he strikes the payday.

WTF ?

Notice a pattern emerging ?

Shot.....
                  Hoya > Hatton > Cotto > Margarito > Shane..... then 40yo Marquez at 150 ?

What a fkn hype-job that 27% kid is.

Well Pinoy, I guess that will really give you something to whine about ?

Comment

• Sometimes hard to pick those ******* phag's.....

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    LOL at floy mayweather and his floydettes........................LMAO
                    Guys, what's up with this one ?

He, sort of looks ok..... but, he is whiney like those other b1tches, and he will not talk about boxing..... is he one too?

Comment

• Part 3.....

Manny's last 8 opponents, and the possible Marquez trilogy.

On sale from your favorite book store, real soon

Sorry, I got busy.....
                      I will do it today, seeing that there are still a few interested parties

Comment

Working...
                      X