Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
    Based on the 2009 Tax brackets if you make over 372,950 you're in the 35% bracket.

Therefore if Floyd only made that 25 million from fighting Marquez he should have paid the IRS 8.75 million in taxes. The only way they're hitting him now is because he must have under reported his earnings.....
    Its either that or Floyd didnt earn 25 million dollars at all. It maybe BS to begin with. Because if your imposing 35% tax, and your tax amount is 3.4 Million, then that makes your principle/taxable amount to only 9.7 Million...

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Wouldn't be surprised....
      Those dudes f-cked up some perfectly good permo beats. I should red k for having them in your Avy. Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        Those dudes f-cked up some perfectly good permo beats. I should red k for having them in your Avy. Lol...
        Feel free, I'm sure they'll be heart broken

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          Cool..... how about asking 27% to take the test then ^^
          typical.

reply to a valid point with idiocy.

i guess its just too much to expect common sense from someone like you.

Comment

• Wake up to Reality

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
            Boxing Scene loves to post negative things about Mayweather. Does boxing scene really hate him? or are they trying to feed the legions of filipinos who come to this site to hate on mayweather?
            Wake up buddy, it's not just Boxing Scene that has negative news about your idol, it's everywhere, and it's not just Filipinos, it's everybody.

Why do you have the 'kill the messenger' attitude? All the news about Mayweather are all from his own doing. He wanted the attention and now he's getting all of it. Neither you or your idol controls the information flow.

If you live your life properly, then perhaps the news won't be so bad. On the other hand, if you are irresponsible, then this is what you get. Didn't your parents ever teach you this?

Comment

• Originally Posted by llamas1
              Based on the 2009 Tax brackets if you make over 372,950 you're in the 35% bracket.

Therefore if Floyd only made that 25 million from fighting Marquez he should have paid the IRS 8.75 million in taxes. The only way they're hitting him now is because he must have under reported his earnings.....
              Its either that or Floyd didnt earn 25 million dollars at all. It maybe BS to begin with. Because if your imposing 35% tax, and your tax amount is 3.4 Million, then that makes your principle/taxable amount to only 9.7 Million...

Guys, Come on. Seriously? You must know that nobody making over 1mill pays 35%. That never happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by balintawak View Post
                Wake up buddy, it's not just Boxing Scene that has negative news about your idol, it's everywhere, and it's not just Filipinos, it's everybody.

Why do you have the 'kill the messenger' attitude? All the news about Mayweather are all from his own doing. He wanted the attention and now he's getting all of it. Neither you or your idol controls the information flow.

If you live your life properly, then perhaps the news won't be so bad. On the other hand, if you are irresponsible, then this is what you get. Didn't your parents ever teach you this?
                To answer Tweezey or whatever his name is, the answer is yes. There are a lot of pac fans on this site and it is in BS best interest to continue to post negative information about Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  LMAO, this is hilarious.

In this post, from page 22, I did not even mention PED's LMFAO
                  Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  Careful you lot.....

I mean, this May-bash, Pac/May war thing, is kinda fun..... but, if this gets real nasty, then I will ask for a ban on non-boxing topics, so that we can focus on the only things that really matter when it comes to discussing fighters.....

..... things like, the legitimacy of a particular win(s), the choice of a particular opponent(s), actual impact/legacy within a particular division(s), the advantages demanded over a particular opponent(s), the effort provided by a particular opponent, the unwillingness to fight a particular opponent(s), etc.....

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm keen to stick with the May-bash

K, let's go
                  You guys are hilarious, this is too easy.

We can change the subject to any of the above if you wish?
                  Nah.... we like this subject: "The first rule of business, you don't pay your bills until your creditor is just about to initiate legal action, that applies equally to the US government"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    not directed at me huh.

Leaduppercut- has achieved yessir ******ity status

Reminds me of the quote in someones sig where yesir says its not up to fighters to dictate tests.

But anyway, lead would have been better off if he just said the IRS is being mean to Floyd just because hes Black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                      floyd does it and floyd is a business genius.

Therefore, its a business strategy

According to Floyd's accountant......
                      Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      It's called playing the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X