Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    That's why I asked you to do it, I don't tweet
    let it go. you got exposed as a ****ing idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

taking it way to seriously bro.

get a girlfriend or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      the little **** thinks i give a shit about who makes more money.

Oh, all of a sudden, you no longer wish to discuss financial matters ?

You seemed ok with that topic earlier, until I started mentioning 27%'s business savvy?

Well, what do you want to talk about then ?

How about things like..... the legitimacy of a particular win(s), the choice of a particular opponent(s), actual impact/legacy within a particular division(s), the advantages demanded over a particular opponent(s), the effort provided by a particular opponent, the unwillingness to fight a particular opponent(s), etc.....

Anything suit your fancy ?

Comment

let it go. you got exposed as a ****ing idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

taking it way to seriously bro.

get a girlfriend or something
        Are you sure about that ?

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        LMAO, this is hilarious.

In this post, from page 22, I did not even mention PED's LMFAO

You guys are hilarious, this is too easy.

We can change the subject to any of the above if you wish?
        I have been yanking your tampon string for quite awhile now kid

Comment

Oh, all of a sudden, you no longer wish to discuss financial matters ?

You seemed ok with that topic earlier, until I started mentioning 27%'s business savvy?

Well, what do you want to talk about then ?

How about things like..... the legitimacy of a particular win(s), the choice of a particular opponent(s), actual impact/legacy within a particular division(s), the advantages demanded over a particular opponent(s), the effort provided by a particular opponent, the unwillingness to fight a particular opponent(s), etc.....

Anything suit your fancy ?

you brought up the 27% thinking i would be pissed off that pacquiao has to pay that and floyd doesn't, with your ost cop out.

sorry to break it to you, ****** i don't.

again, i have no interest in arguing with a mentally challenged floyd dick muncher.

just here laughing at your whiny bitch ass.

Comment

• leaduppercut- trying to take on arguments he think he can win.

cause he got exposed as an idiot.

but no one wants to.

pathetic ****.

Comment

you brought up the 27% thinking i would be pissed off that pacquiao has to pay that and floyd doesn't, with your ost cop out.

sorry to break it to you, ****** i don't.

again, i have no interest in arguing with a mentally challenged floyd dick muncher.

just here laughing at your whiny bitch ass.
              Nope, wrong, I made this post to p1ss off Check_hooks.....

Manny is a clown for being one of the biggest draws in boxing, and yet paying a huge portion of his earnings to TWO promotional companies.

Think about it this way.....
              all of the money from every 3.7th Pacquiao fight, goes directly to Arum

That is called being treated like a b1tch.

Hoya and Mayweather = smart..... Pacquiao = not.

And, I made this post to p1ss off AFighter4U.....

Cool..... how about asking 27% to take the test then ^^
              Neither were directed at you, I don't actually rate you that highly

Comment

• Ryannn..... tweet 27%, and ask him why he will not take the test
                not directed at me huh.

Leaduppercut- has achieved yessir stupidity status

Comment

• Based on the 2009 Tax brackets if you make over 372,950 you're in the 35% bracket.

Therefore if Floyd only made that 25 million from fighting Marquez he should have paid the IRS 8.75 million in taxes. The only way they're hitting him now is because he must have under reported his earnings.....

Comment

The first rule of business, you don't pay your bills until your creditor is just about to initiate legal action, that applies equally to the US government.
                    Do you actually run a business? If I paid my suppliers and subcontractors in that fashion my credibility would be in the gutter. You have to maintain positive relationships with your internal and external clients... GTFO. You must be joking or know nothing about business...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                      Do you actually run a business? If I paid my suppliers and subcontractors in that fashion my credibility would be in the gutter. You have to maintain positive relationships with your internal and external clients... GTFO. You must be joking or know nothing about business...
                      floyd does it and floyd is a business genius.

Therefore, its a business strategy

Comment

Working...
                      X