Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, he has money to bet, but he cant pay his tax bill! i dont think they should call this guy money anymore!

Comment

• Oh Oscar, it's time for you to bail him out again.

Floyd "Fiscally irresponsible" Mayweather just doesn't have the same ring to it.
      Last edited by Visceral; 04-03-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        this means that floyd will fight manny

I hope it!!!I Think it is time for this event, that's a good news for fans.

FLAVIO

Comment

• .... to be fair, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. should demand a drug test olympic style against the IRS ....

Comment

• LOL at *****s calling floyd dumb.............................the irony....................like father like son...........i guess............

Comment

• Floyd should think about training outside the USA like pac to avoid the heavy taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                wow.. people are actually defending this

The funniest part when some of them said this is orchestrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                  Oh Oscar, it's time for you to bail him out again.

Floyd "Fiscally irresponsible" Mayweather just doesn't have the same ring to it.
                  Floyd "Debt" Mayweather.

Comment

• This is all clever hype by the mayweather camp like when they claimed he slapped around his ex.. this will makle the pacquiao fight even bigger!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      The funniest part when some of them said this is orchestrated.
                      and these are the same dudes who jizz their mayweather underoos when floyd flashes his money.

****ing sad group of ****s, i tell yah

Comment

Working...
                      X