Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. is Blasted By The IRS, $3.4 Million Tax Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Hey floyd, remember this line

"my **** is paid for, what about yours?"

looks like the fraud will have to fight pac soon for the money
    Hey there naughty moron!
    Like him or not, but the guy is a great boxer. Keep to the pron sites, where you seem to belong.

Comment

• He will fight someone with no power that poses no threat.If he does fight Pacquaio or Martinez bring back this post and i will eat crow.

Comment

• Floyd just turned on his printer and is gonna start handing out fake $100 bills, AGAIN!

And Pacquiao has a open and shut case against him and hes asking for AT LEAST $5 million so GET YOUR CHECKBOOK OUT FRAUD GAYWEATHER!

Dickriding Justin Bieber can't save you now!

Comment

• Some morons ask why everyone is hating on Mayweather??? Get a damn clue - the guy BRINGS it on himself! Mayweather is a racist, woman abusing fool who cannot avoid the law if his life depended on it. Looks like Mayweather owes some "money" on his middle name!

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            C'mon Floyd! Pay your shit! If I can do it, you can! For a guy who lives in a "big boy" mansion, he surely acts like a child sometimes.
            That's because he has a low I.Q and no imagination on how to use those vast sums of money.

Comment

• Mayweather was planning on fighting Christy Martin...there was just one problem....he only beats on woman who don't box for a living.

Comment

• dunno how floyd can mess his **** up and end up owing millions to irs.

looks like hele finally need to fight and fight someone good for big money to pay back them,and keep his flash life going.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
                  What an idiot.Now he has to fight again. Good.
                  Naw my friend i think the idot is u. The dude made over 60 million fighting Mosley. I'm sure he has 3.4 million to pay the IRS. Its not that he doesnt have it, he just doesnt want to pay the money.

And what is fighting going to do??? Wouldnt that just make him owe the IRS even more money seeing as tho he would be making more money???Stupid!

Comment

• The first rule of business, you don't pay your bills until your creditor is just about to initiate legal action, that applies equally to the US government.

This should be in all finance text books.

Comment

• Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                      Hey there naughty moron!
                      Like him or not, but the guy is a great boxer. Keep to the pron sites, where you seem to belong.
                      The previous post actually had something valid to say about one of the many the rather crass and tasteless quotes attributed to Fraud Gayweather, but for some reason you seem to want to keep those blinkers on and ignore the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X