Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all of you had Mayweathers money, you'd retire as well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If all of you had Mayweathers money, you'd retire as well.

Seriously I know as boxing fans all of you are pissed off but lol if all of you were ****ing rich as **** with nothing but millions and millions of dollars, all of you would be partying, clubbing and going on vacations all the time. Floyd isn't even mentioning boxing right now right? So then why are all of you f@ggots bringing him up. Let the man enjoy his life partying it up and being rich, quit hating f@ggots.

Now what I do think about Floyd is that he's the biggest waste of talent the sport of boxing has seen in a long time.....but **** it he made a fortune out of the sport and he's now enjoying life.

if i had Mayweather's money, yes i would retire

if i had Mayweather's money AND skill, i'd be in the ring making more money

WAR RAIDERS

Comment

uh well if u had steve jobs money u'd retire as well xcept he's not retired.

thanks 4 ruining the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

Seriously, imagine if Bill Gates said "well I'm worth $60mil now, time to retire".

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

OMG!
          Post of the day here
          thanks for making me laugh bro

I totally agree

the thing is that like mak said yeah would retire
          but we wouldnt go around claiming we are better than sugar ray robinson and muhamad ali but be too scared or arrogant or whatever and not prove it in the ring

If I had mayweathers money i would still fight pac so i can double my money then i would rematch so i can triple my money and then take on a few more names so that i can retire comfortably at the age of 35 or 36 and enjoy all the money i made and have a case for being arguably the best fighter P4P ever!

Comment

LOL at comparing Entrepreneurs who are some of the smartest people in the world to a ****ing athlete who has a high school diploma

Comment

Its called legacy son. Everyone dies but very few people live on in the Anals of history, and that aint no typo.

Comment

Show Me The Manny....

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                  LOL at comparing Entrepreneurs who are some of the smartest people in the world to a ****ing athlete who has a high school diploma

does floyd really have a HS diploma?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    does floyd really have a HS diploma?
                    Aw man I don't really know

Comment

Working...
                    X