No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Farhood Talks Pacquiao-Mosley, Maidana-Morales, Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Farhood Talks Pacquiao-Mosley, Maidana-Morales, Khan

Being a boxing writer, there is honestly no other place I would rather be than Las Vegas. With gyms around every corner full of some of the sport's best fighters, live events coming to the city on constant basis, and the game's top promotional entity, Top Rank, just down the street, it's a great time to be in this city. [Click Here To Read More]

All this cotto vs cheato talk is getting me pumped up. I'm really looking forward to this one, even the press tour should be interesting. Cotto's a class act, I wanna see if he lets his emotions get the best of him during the dog and pony show. Cheato's sick of people saying he cheated, and cotto's gotta think he got ****ed during their last fight, it's gonna be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
      All this cotto vs cheato talk is getting me pumped up. I'm really looking forward to this one, even the press tour should be interesting. Cotto's a class act, I wanna see if he lets his emotions get the best of him during the dog and pony show. Cheato's sick of people saying he cheated, and cotto's gotta think he got ****ed during their last fight, it's gonna be epic.
      They barely talked about that fight and **** isn't that good of a fight both cotto and marg looked average in there last couple of fights

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        They barely talked about that fight and **** isn't that good of a fight both cotto and marg looked average in there last couple of fights
        Good point, and Cotto is unlikely to do much in the way of hyping that fight, but I gotta agree with JoeDaWg that Cotto/Marg II has some real background, and some genuine bad blood.

I am up for that fight, Cotto deserves a chance at redemption.

Comment

Favoring Amir Khan...
          "I like Amir Khan best out of the 140 pounders. I think he's dynamic. Does he have a little bit of a chin problem? Perhaps. He has the one knockout loss to Prescott and he certainly got hurt by Maidana. But getting hurt by Maidana is no disgrace. I think Khan is the most talented of the group. I don't think Tim Bradley has looked great lately and style-wise, I just think Khan is long and fast and can punch with the right hand. I think he's the best of the bunch. I think eventually he will prove that and become a welterweight at some time. He could be one of the three or four biggest names in boxing for sure."
          I love this guy. I love Steve Farhood.

You should interview him on a monthly basis to get his views on things. He obviously knows what he is talking about.

Comment

Steve Farhood

He looks Jewish...

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              Good point, and Cotto is unlikely to do much in the way of hyping that fight, but I gotta agree with JoeDaWg that Cotto/Marg II has some real background, and some genuine bad blood.

I am up for that fight, Cotto deserves a chance at redemption.
              True but i see cotto losing again wraps are no warps marg took everything cotto threw and then some and Marg almost stopped pac in the 6th round the way they will spin this is Mex Vs PR and the whole Revenage thing still not a fight i'm all that interested in

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X