Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Great quotes.... good find.
    If only he was around to see this

Comment

• I've watched this fight 5 times and not once have I given Bradley more than 4 rounds.

Despite this, I don't favor anyone other than Pacquiao or Mayweather over him.

Bradley easily beats Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana and I feel he wins a 8 to 4 type of UD over both Khan and Marquez.
      Last edited by Khalid X; 06-14-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        lmao complete ownage

Comment

• With all due respect, I honestly think anybody who scored the fight for Tim is nothing short of a moron.

Claiming to have reviewed the fight and coming back here to say it was a closer fight than they first thought it was is preposterous.

Pacquiao is the aggressor. Pacquiao is the harder puncher. Only one man was in trouble of any kind during the bout, and that was Bradley.

Timothy Bradley did not win this fight, nor was he able to land enough significant punches where one could make an excuse for the scores being close. JMM can make that excuse, but Tim… not even close.

It is sad to see some usually respectable NSB posters attempting to rationalize the irrational.

Knock it off already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
            With all due respect, I honestly think anybody who scored the fight for Tim is nothing short of a moron.

Claiming to have reviewed the fight and coming back here to say it was a closer fight than they first thought it was is preposterous.

Pacquiao is the aggressor. Pacquiao is the harder puncher. Only one man was in trouble of any kind during the bout, and that was Bradley.

Timothy Bradley did not win this fight, nor was he able to land enough significant punches where one could make an excuse for the scores being close. JMM can make that excuse, but Tim… not even close.

It is sad to see some usually respectable NSB posters attempting to rationalize the irrational.

Knock it off already.
            or maybe they've got a point that you just don't want to acknowledge, for your own personal pacqcentric reasons.

Comment

• "mathed" made some excellent posts in this thread, props.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                With all due respect, I honestly think anybody who scored the fight for Tim is nothing short of a GENIUS

Claiming to have reviewed the fight and coming back here to say it was a closer fight than they first thought it was is STUPENDOUS

Pacquiao WAS NOT the aggressor. Pacquiao is the harder puncher.

Timothy Bradley did WIN this fight, HE WAS able to land enough significant punches where TWO JUDGES could make a CASE for the scores being close. JMM can make that CASE AND SO CAN Tim

Knock it off already.
                Fixed it. Man you are right agree 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
                  or maybe they've got a point that you just don't want to acknowledge, for your own personal pacqcentric reasons.

No, they don't.

Being a pac fan doesn't have anything to do with what are facts.

And I am not a pac fan anymore. That doesn't change the fact that he won.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    Fixed it. Man you are right agree 100%
                    Stop trolling ...

Comment

• Stop crying

Comment

Working...
                      X