Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    shut the **** up about racism ...your guilty of that every fu ckken day...

pissboy will never beat pacqauio, suck on that!
    And I'm sure you report me every time I have ever said something out of line, they even make threads about me when I say something bad just so all of you make sure and red k/report me...I'm still here and quite green, I figure I can't be that bad of a poster if I got all that going for me in spite of the disproval of a certain fighter's ******ed ass fans.

Comment

• He's really been pissing me off

More so with his stance on drugs

Comment

• ward had a messed up hand during the froch fight?i didn't know

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
          If you favor blocked punches over clean effective ones - go right ahead son........
          pacs punches were slipped & blocked a great deal..........

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            If Bradley fights the way he did in rounds 1 and 10-12, he can win a clear decision 7-5/8-4.

His probem was starting in rounds 2-3 through round 9, he opted to trade far far far too often with Manny. When most anyone trades with Manny, it's not good for them. He usually gets the better of anyone who trades with him.

He needs to box and circle to his left, away from Pac's left hand, work the jab, counter him when he lunges forward, don't be willing to get into exchanges with Manny, and out box him. He's capable of doing so, he just elected to trade too often. Hopefully he and Joel Diaz realize this from rewatching the fight.
            I thnk opting to trade with Manny helped win Bradey the fight. While do agree with the keys to victory you pointed out next time I think your missing the point that brawling is Manny's realm and Manny couldn't really deal with Time in the duration of the brawl. Tim handed Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
              all you pissdrinking fans, quit your fu cken whining ...you motherf0kkers have been crying since f0cken 2004...quit it already you f0cken crybabies...the fights were close...it was NOT A ROBBERY!

last night's fight was a blatant robbbery!
              I found you on youtube bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                Well when it's your signature power shot that's saying a lot.

Bradley's signature power shot isn't even worth calling a power shot.
                even if it 's not, technically it's still a power punch

Comment

• Would You Mind Seeing.........

it would probably never happen for a million different reasons but if Pac decides to fight JMM or someone else, would you then mind seeing Mayweather-Bradley?

Do you think Bradley could trouble him and do you think the fight would sell? I personally think Floyd destroys him but Im sure everyone is not on board with that and I wouldnt mind seeing it.

Again, I think there is like a 1% chance of it happening but would you be against it if it did? Would you rather see Floyd fight Bradley over Canelo, Khan, Cotto 2, etc? If not Floyd then who would you like to see Bradley fight next? I would love to see him vs Berto, Ortiz, Khan, or Cotto. JMM would be awesome but I dont see that happening right now
                  Last edited by DLT; 06-10-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I finally figured out how boxing really works...all a guy has to do is stand in high guard for 2 minutes of each round, flail wildly for 6 swings, and if 1 punch lands it means that boxer won the round!

Thank you guys for making it so much clearer for me how to score a fight.
                    He tried to steal rounds... simple as that. Even the HBO biased commentators said it. He did nothing for the first minute or two then tried to steal the round in the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      pacs punches were slipped & blocked a great deal..........
                      about half as much as bradley's

Comment

Working...
                      X