Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
    Damn boxing has become the new WWE wtf
    You beat me to it!

Comment

• To become a star there are too many factors to consider here. Bradley beating Pacquiao wont transform him like a Pacquiao, Mayweather and Oscar status overnight. Bradley has to beat Pacquiao convincingly and also win the rematch. Beat another 2 or more top fighters at 147, move up to 154 and beat the like of Cotto or Mayweather. Easier said than done.
      Last edited by straightleft; 04-15-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Filipino Bradley fan here!
        Anybody other Filipinos here a fan?!?
        Come on, I can't be the only one!

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
          http://teampilipinas.info/2012/04/pa...nst-quick.html

Pacquiao vulnerable against quick fighters, says Marquez

source: abs-cbnnews.com

Juan Manuel Marquez believes his nemesis, Manny Pacquiao, will have a difficult time beating Timothy Bradley. That’s because Bradley is just as quick, if not quicker than Pacquiao, said the Mexican boxing star.

"You know, Bradley is a very difficult fight for Manny Pacquiao," Marquez said in Yahoo! Sports. "Very difficult. Bradley is a very fast fighter.”

The Filipino superstar thrives on speed and agility, using these attributes to dominate bigger but slower opponents.

But Marquez thinks Pacquiao looks vulnerable when pitted against a fighter with similar speed.

Marquez, who nearly pulled off an upset against Pacquiao last November, said Bradley's durability could also pose as a problem for the Filipino champ.

“He (Bradley) is a good boxer who can take a punch,” said the Mexican.

Marquez also fears that if Pacquiao loses to the American boxer, people will no longer be interested to see a 4th Pacquiao-Marquez fight.

“If Pacquiao loses that, and he could, it would take a lot of the interest off a bout with me and him."
          You have to respect Marquez's opinion. he fought Manny 3 times and they must have observed and know Manny's every moves, strengths and deficiencies.

Speed? Well, not just Manny but lot's of fighters don't like their opponent to have better speed than them ..... the slower the opponent is, the better it is but it's a definite factor in this fight.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez believes his nemesis, Manny Pacquiao, will have a difficult time beating Timothy Bradley. That’s because Bradley is just as quick, if not quicker than Pacquiao, said the Mexican boxing star.

"You know, Bradley is a very difficult fight for Manny Pacquiao," Marquez said in Yahoo! Sports. "Very difficult. Bradley is a very fast fighter.”

The Filipino superstar thrives on speed and agility, using these attributes to dominate bigger but slower opponents.

But Marquez thinks Pacquiao looks vulnerable when pitted against a fighter with similar speed.

Marquez, who nearly pulled off an upset against Pacquiao last November, said Bradley's durability could also pose as a problem for the Filipino champ.

Marquez also fears that if Pacquiao loses to the American boxer, people will no longer be interested to see a 4th Pacquiao-Marquez fight.

“If Pacquiao loses that, and he could, it would take a lot of the interest off a bout with me and him."
            JMM is wrong here, PAC is more vulnerable to better skilled fighter than him, which imho are a selected elite like JMM himself and Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              JMM is wrong here, PAC is more vulnerable to better skilled fighter than him, which imho are a selected elite like JMM himself and Floyd...
              I agree with this comment.

Barrera and Morales have speed too but got spanked by Pac.

He is also wrong on the durability aspect. Bradley may be durable but so is Margarito.

Honestly though, I think bradley has a pretty good chance against Pac if he elects not to exchange.
              Last edited by Dale Cardon; 04-16-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Filipino Bradley fan here!
                He is undefeated so far, but his style is IMO not exciting to watch. Watch Broner bro.

Comment

• Comment

• I posted this on another thread:

I am a Pac fan and will root for him to win but i am not gonna be surprise if Bradley beats him. This fight is 50-50 but i slightly favor Bradley. Bradley has been calling out Pac for awhile and his more hungrier than Pac.

Pac on the other hand, his will to fight is not the same anymore. He still has the will but his hunger is gone. Plus fighting bigger guys than him, specially Cotto and Marg has taken a toll on his body. Plus the way Pac trains and fight, already has a wear and tear along with his age. I remember when a member said here that Morales, even at 30 years old, has been fighting since he was 16 years old. Well, Pac has been fighting also at the same age. Pac has been fighting for about 17 years now. You can't deny that.

I know a lot of haters will flame on my post and even Pac fans too. That is just the way i see it but i hope i am wrong.

Comment

Pacquiao spars with Amir Khan, is speed really going to bother him?

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Filipino Bradley fan here!
                      Are you a Pacquiao fan too?

Comment

Working...
                      X