Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant video, Lamley & co shouldn't open their mouth unless they absoulte certain that the punch landed.

It was a very close fight.

Comment

• Very close fight. PERIOD

Comment

• Won't lie.... when I initially watched it, I watched it with a whole lot of people and I was influenced by HBO, the crowd and the people sitting around me.... but it's amazing how watching a fight with no sound and Jim "Cum Guzzler" Lampley can do.
        But but but.... compubox never lies!

Comment

• Can someone please get this video in the hands of Jim Lampley.

Let's see how he calls upcoming fights after watching this...

Comment

• i dunno if id call the fight close, but it wasnt a blow out and pac might have been robbed, but it was a swing of 3 rounds at the most that won him the fight imo

Comment

• and im tired of all this blind hysteria over the robbery. its not the first and its nowhere near the worst ive ever seen. casual fans are annoying with this ****, and jim lampley should be ashamed of himself for pushing his own agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I have seen Primetime and HBO and their commentary was atrocious. I do want to see the Top Rank broadcast though, to see if it is really as biased for Bradley as people are claiming.
                Trust me it's not..

Comment

• Excellent Analysis video of Pac/Bradley fight and HBO's biased commentary

This is an excellent Analysis video of Pac/Bradley fight and HBO's biased commentary. This is a must see. If you don't believe HBO is biased watch this video. It will probably not change your mind about the recent decision, but it will give you a different outlook on the fight.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/riSEb-hdq8M

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

I understand people’s argument that Pacman won or Bradley won, however, to claim this fight was completely one sided is laughable. HBO bias commentary definitely influenced a majority of posters and so called boxing expert.
                      To prove a point on just how biased HBO commentators {lack of a better term} are, this video or its link should be sent to HBO.

It getting sickening with that crew @HBO calling fights through biased glasses.

Comment

Working...
                      X