Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              How is Cotto shot when he move up and fought his way to a #1 ranking?

Its ****** statements like that single guys like you out as peasants.

It would be one thing if Cotto lost and then nothing significant with his career from that point on.

Instead its the contrary. Cotto became #1 at WW by first beating Mosley and then when Floyd took 2008 off, every WW was bumped up.

After losing to Pacquiao, Miguel moved up and defeated Foreman, Mayorga and Margarito to earn his #1 status.

Pacquiao was never able to gain a #1 ranking at WW or jrMW.

So who is really washed up?

This is why the subjective P4P list has played such a huge role in Pacquiao's career: Manny hasn't been #1 since fighting at 135lbs. That's 4 years ago. If it weren't for P4P lists where anyone can nominate anyone, Manny Pacquiao wouldn't even be spoken among the top boxers.

At least Cotto was #1 after having lost. What has Pacquiao done since losing to Morales that could possibly make him #1?????

You see .. these are the hard questions that make-believe fans won't or rather can't answer.
              Still no takers among the legions of Pacfans?

No big surprise here.

Comment

• spoon23 stop wasting your time buddy no one is watching those useless youtube vids

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Still no takers among the legions of Pacfans?

No big surprise here.
                  too lazy to read entire post but your first statement i'm already laughing my ass off...cotto fought his way up to #1 by fighting the great yuri foreman (who ****ed up his leg), mayorga and margarito (who just got his eye destroyed by pac)...lol. beating those guys isn't a great measuring stick in determining whether or not cotto is still prime or for justifying his spot as #1 jr. mw...in my honest opinion i didn't consider cotto to be in his prime before his fight with floyd, but i didn't consider him to be shot to **** like say mosley is...he's still a good fighter, but not prime.

Comment

• When I watched the fight live, I saw it 8 round to 3 for Paquiao. I just watched the fight with no volume, and I hate to say it, but I had Bradley winning 115 to 113 like the judges. TO ALL REAL boxing Fans. Please watch this fight with no sound. You will see a different fight, I promise. And do your scoring before the highlights of each round, because they only show Pac's highlights. The Commentators, Crowd, Letterman, Compubox, and highlights, are all negative and misleading influences. Without sound you will see a very good fight, with the nod going to the busier fighter, or at least a much closer fight than you thought you saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by mev1 View Post
                      When I watched the fight live, I saw it 8 round to 3 for Paquiao. I just watched the fight with no volume, and I hate to say it, but I had Bradley winning 115 to 113 like the judges. TO ALL REAL boxing Fans. Please watch this fight with no sound. You will see a different fight, I promise. And do your scoring before the highlights of each round, because they only show Pac's highlights. The Commentators, Crowd, Letterman, Compubox, and highlights, are all negative and misleading influences. Without sound you will see a very good fight, with the nod going to the busier fighter, or at least a much closer fight than you thought you saw.
                      I meant 9 rounds to 3 for Pacquiao in the live event.

Comment

Working...
                      X