Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Bradley lost to Pacquiao in a convincing fashion, but that does not excuse the idiots and crazy fanatics that are harassing Tim and even threatening his life.

Why the hate for Bradley, he came, he fought well, wasn't quite good enough.

Bradley did not score the fight, and he and Pacquiao have accepted the judges call, so why should he give back the belt.

Would any of you throw away $15-20 million?

Unless it is proven that corruption was at hand the belt should stay with Bradley.

But the outcome of the fight does need to be fully investigated.

Should the Pac vs Marquez fight be investigated or are you just being ptarded ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      No cos the judges were competent but gave a controversial verdict.

THat happens every other day in boxing. Robbing dont happen that often on the big stage.

Comment

• To me that is pure bull**** and it seems as though the worship of Manny, by some of his fans, is on the same level as some cults.

Let Bradley live (enjoy his victory) as we will see who the better man is in the rematch.

Boxing is full of unfavorable decisions and the resolution has always been to lace em up, get in the ring and fight again whenever there has been controversy following a decision.

Comment

• Pacquiao has over 100 million of supporters worldwide, as in with any large group of people, there will be extremist among them, and those so sick they would make deaths threats against Bradley.

These people are a very small minority, not even 0.0001%

But rather than condemn these unstable individual, some on here feel it better to take cheap shot against true fans of the sport. smh.

Comment

• Classy fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              How old are you?

Still using schoolyard names I see.

If you don't know the difference between the two fights, then I not wasting my time explaining it to you.

Comment

• If Marquez wasn't robbed neither was Pacman.

Comment

• at people who believe Pac won, the fight was close reason why Pac lost was cuz he would press action at last seconds of rounds, not enough to steal round if Bradley is landing more in that same round.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_BOSS View Post
                    at people who believe Pac won, the fight was close reason why Pac lost was cuz he would press action at last seconds of rounds, not enough to steal round if Bradley is landing more in that same round.
                    Another alt, how many do you need, and why do you need to hide behind yet another one?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Pacquiao has over 100 million of supporters worldwide, as in with any large group of people, there will be extremist among them, and those so sick they would make deaths threats against Bradley.

These people are a very small minority, not even 0.0001%

But rather than condemn these unstable individual, some on here feel it better to take cheap shot against true fans of the sport. smh.
                      I really hope those guys are a small minority.

With that said, as a guy who following multiple teams/sports, this really isn't uncommon.

I remember reading that there were several 49er fans sending death threats to Kyle Williams after choking on those punt returns.

I'm also a huge seminole fan and I found it disgusting the things seminole fans were doing to Bobby Bowden, just because we were losing games.

Again ever fan base has there extremist but I really wish people would back off of Bradley.

I mean there will be rematch, and Manny will win. That's why I'm not worried, and why his fans should just chill the fxkk out.

Comment

Working...
                      X