Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
    But pac was effective the first time around bro. Didn't you see it?

The only thing that bradley proved in this fight is he is not on the level of floyd and Pac.

Cotto will kill him too. I now believe Khan's speed will give him a lot of trouble and will kick him in the ass.
    Actually Bradley only strengthened the argument that he can compete with elite fighters. He adjusted well after the early-mid rounds, and Pac was not that effective at all after the 4rth round.

Cotto probably beats Bradley but Khan? I don't think so, give me timing and counter punching over speed any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Actually Bradley only strengthened the argument that he can compete with elite fighters. He adjusted well after the early-mid rounds, and Pac was not that effective at all after the 4rth round.

Cotto probably beats Bradley but Khan? I don't think so, give me timing and counter punching over speed any day.
      You claimed to have watched the fight several times already, did you miss the part where pacquiao was fighting in patches in the later rounds?

Bradley adjusted, but was getting tagged in those patches when pacquiao choosed to fight.

Anyhow, your opinion is respected bro. I suggest though, you watch it again.

No, he ain't the level of pac, floyd, and cotto.

Comment

You claimed to have watched the fight several times already, did you miss the part where pacquiao was fighting in patches in the later rounds?

Bradley adjusted, but was getting tagged in those patches when pacquiao choosed to fight.

Anyhow, your opinion is respected bro. I suggest though, you watch it again.
        He did fight in patches, I don't deny that, but I think where we differ, not you and me necessarily but fans in general, is who is giving Pac those close rounds where he might land the harder cleaner shots, but where Bradley is overall more active and keeps coming forward? There are several close rounds than can go both ways, depending on whether you like to give fighters rounds they seem to steal, or if you like the busier fighter, I think anyway.

I will watch it again, like I said I had Pac winning the first time, by a good margin but I can see it being scored differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

He threw more punches than pac but most didn't connect. I am sure you didn't miss that part. It means his timing is way off bro. Timing is how floyd and jmm do it.

Khan will beat Bradley.

Comment

• where those ppv numbers at??????????????

Comment

But pac was effective the first time around bro. Didn't you see it?

The only thing that bradley proved in this fight is he is not on the level of floyd and Pac.

Cotto will kill him too. I now believe Khan's speed will give him a lot of trouble and will kick him in the ass.
              I'll bet you are wrong. Cotto is pretty big compared to Bradley, get them to fight at 147 and I'll pick Bradley. Bradley beats Khan up, please...that speed won't mean shizz. Look at all the other people that Pac either demolished or they blocked for dear life. Tim went 12 rds with Pac and outworked him the final few rounds. Plus Tim had two bad ankles and barely looked touched up while Pac was bleeding from the mouth and looking like this in the corner.

If this isn't the look of a winner, then I don't know what is....

Comment

He threw more punches than pac but most didn't connect. I am sure you didn't miss that part. It means his timing is way off bro. Timing is how floyd and jmm do it.

Khan will beat Bradley.
                Bradley will beat Khan,at 147 Bradley beats Cotto's stationary azz..Pac loses the rematch more convincingly..You my dude,but I can not agree with you on this subject...

Comment

Khan will beat Bradley.
                  Good luck with that....500M bet on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bradley8-4
                    Now we know why Pac avoided prime, young, undrained fighters for all these years.
                    Yep, Pac knows they gonna steal the win from him. You voted already right for Bradley. Why don't you make some more ALT to pass the 13% for Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      Yep, Pac knows they gonna steal the win from him. You voted already right for Bradley. Why don't you make some more ALT to pass the 13% for Bradley.
                      Well .. mine is not an ALT and I basically feel the same way that Bradley8-4 does in that portion of text that you quoted.

Comment

Working...
                      X