Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
    I do expect a good fight but $65 for a fight in which I already know the outcome? Pacquiao is going to beat Bradley.
    Did you think Cotto was going to beat Mayweather?

Comment

• I've been paying $4 for great quality streams for the longest. I would not even entertain the idea of paying this much for a fight.

Comment

• Do they count movie theater ticket buys towards PPV buys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
          Did you think Cotto was going to beat Mayweather?
          lol of course he didn't...he sucks floyd balls though so even if it was for $100 he will still buy it.

Comment

• Comment

• i'm gonna stream the HELL OUTTA THIS FIGHT! pac doesn't deserve the money because of the **** opponents he fights and the fact that he hands over half the bob anyways. so yeah....im streaming it.

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
                i'm gonna stream the HELL OUTTA THIS FIGHT! pac doesn't deserve the money because of the **** opponents he fights and the fact that he hands over half the bob anyways. so yeah....im streaming it.
                You don't gotta lie to kick it, you've already pre-ordered the PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  You don't gotta lie to kick it, you've already pre-ordered the PPV.
                  Uhh no.

Same here, I was gonna buy it but hell no, I'm gonna stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
                      i'm gonna stream the HELL OUTTA THIS FIGHT! pac doesn't deserve the money because of the **** opponents he fights and the fact that he hands over half the bob anyways. so yeah....im streaming it.
                      Meh, if you want to stream it that's cool. Didn't feel like paying for the mayweather fight so I just streamed it

Comment

Working...
                      X