Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Yea Pac is looking sharp..My fav thing from Pac is that footwork..You can feel the energy off his footwork..
    I have big expectations for the footwork of both guys in this fight. Kind of a strange thing to enjoy in a fight, but both guys have such effortless movement at times.

Comment

• Get pumped,LMAO...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I have big expectations for the footwork of both guys in this fight. Kind of a strange thing to enjoy in a fight, but both guys have such effortless movement at times.
        I agree,it's like everything works off of it as well..Their offense and defense all begins with their footwork...This is going to be a great fight tbh...

Comment

• I always pay attention to footwork, it's how I improve my own. It's always good to have plenty of offensive and defensive pivots and plant positions to shift from as you maneuver against your opponent.

I can't wait for Bradley to catch Manny with a good uppercut or hook bouncing around like he always does trying to get cute.

Comment

• Go to 9:38,that's the real Timmy B..Don't get it twisted...

Comment

• Here's my view on how the fight is gonna play out. Bradley is gonna come out looking to outbox Manny for the first 1-3 rounds, then he's gonna try to step on the gas pedal and attack the body to slow Manny down, and Manny is gonna catch and drop him with a sneaky uppercut. I wouldn't be surprised if Manny drops him more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I think the 24/7 is going to be great,Bradley has said somethings..Like Pac will be easy work,he knows how to handle Pac..Not really trash talk,just confident talk..But I'm more interested in the training and hearing both Trainers prepare for this fight...

I love the sig,lol,I thought that scene was fuccking priceless...
                it will be fresh to see bradley on 24/7 and make it interesting as this will be the first time we see him up close...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  it will be fresh to see bradley on 24/7 and make it interesting as this will be the first time we see him up close...
                  I agree with what you said here and what the guy you quoted said.

Comment

• PROMO 24/7
                    Don't know if posted yet:

Comment

• Get pumped muther fucckers....

Comment

Working...
                      X