Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats pain in the ass after pain. Mayweather sr. said the judges should find another job. J. Mayweather said its a highway robbery but yet the floydiots said the Mayweathers don't know sh"t about boxing. Hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Super middleweight boxing champion Andre Ward says that if he was Tim Bradley, he would give back the WBO welterweight title belt to Manny Pacquiao.

Bradley won a very controversial decision against Pacquiao on Saturday, and almost all of the reporters and fans in Las Vegas thought Pacquiao dominated the fight.

"It was a ridiculous decision," said Ward, who was at the fight. "Bradley lost the majority of the rounds. If it was me personally, I would admit defeat and say, 'Here's your belt back.'"

Bradley said after the fight that he would watch it again to see if he really won. But his comments got stronger later, saying he thought he "carried the fight with my jab" and that he was the "No. 2 pound-for-pound" best fighter behind Floyd Mayweather.

If Bradley did watch the fight over again, he would clearly see that he lost the fight, Ward said. Bradley didn't get one good punch in, Pacquiao said, and Ward agreed that Bradley's lack of power was evident.

"There was nothing there, nothing to suggest it was even close," Ward said. "If you were being generous, extremely generous, maybe you could give Tim four rounds and he loses 8-4. I love Tim, he is a friend of mine, but he has to know that he lost that fight."

And Bradley should say that and give the belt back to Pacquiao.

"It's the right thing to do," Ward said. "It's a tough situation, but you gotta make a stand and that will help make sure that this kind of thing doesn't happen again. He won't lose any stock - in fact, his reputation would be enhanced.

"It would help us put the reigns on this Wild Wild West situation that boxing has become."

Ironically, if Bradley had lost the fight he might be looked at more favorably by boxing fans.

"He has nothing to hang his head about," Ward said. "He hurt his foot early and he never gave up, took some good shots and hung in there."

Ward was at the Pacquiao-Bradley match to promote his Sept. 8 fight in his hometown of Oakland against light heavyweight champ Chad Dawson. Ward was stunned just like everyone else at the MGM Grand when the split-decision result was announced.

"My first reaction was shock, then anger and then sadness," Ward said. "I have dedicated half of my life to this sport and what happened Saturday is unacceptable. And it's going to continue to happen until there is a commission that starts to impose sanctions. There have to be investigations and punishments."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...SPCK1P0LFH.DTL
      Coming from Mr. Backyard himself. The dude fights in his hometown with hometown judges 90% of the time...why does he think that's the case? It's in case of a close decision so that it's sure to go in his favor.

Comment

• it wasn't a one sided fight it was a close fight and Manny lost just like Marquez did end of the story

Comment

• Smh @ boxing fans supporting this buddy buddy we are the world type of bs.

Pernell Whitaker got robbed, he whooped Ramirez a$$ in the rematch

Lennox Lewis got robbed, he whooped Holyfield a$$ in the rematch

But now since Mannys involved it's. "Sorry Manny. Your a legend, an ambassador for the sport, and a Bible ambassador. You defeated me fair and square so here is your belts back. Take care and thanks for giving me the opportunity to fight you. Maybe you Jinkee , my wife and i can hang out at Starbucks and hold Bible study together"

GTFOH. If Pac feels he's the better fighter, fight the full 12 rounds, quit taking 2 minute breaks during rounds and knock this fool out. Fucc the money. Demand a rematch and destroy this dude.

Damn boxing getting soft.
          Last edited by -PBP-; 06-12-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Smh @ boxing fans supporting this buddy buddy we are the world type of bs.

Pernell Whitaker got robbed, he whooped Ramirez a$$ in the rematch

Lennox Lewis got robbed, he whooped Holyfield a$$ in the rematch

But now since Mannys involved it's. "Sorry Manny. Your a legend, an ambassador for tge sport, and a Bible ambassador. You defeated me fair and squate so here is your belts back. Take care and thaks for giving me the opportunity to fight you. Maybe you Jinkee , my wife and i can hang out at Starbucks and hold Bible study together"

GTFOH. If Pac feels he's the better fighter, fight the full 12 rounds, quit taking 2 minute brwaks during rounds and knock this fool out. Fucc the money. Demand a rematch and destroy this dude.

Damn boxing getting soft.
            it's the pacfarts that support this type of behavior. they somehow believe that just because manny is "humble" he deserves unfair advantages and special treatment. they just don't understand that boxing is a man's sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              I just posted of what i saw when i rewatched the fight. It don't matter if i, the majority of fans, more than 80% of members here, boxers, and 90 something media, have Pac winning. What is done is done. The judges gave it to Bradley and Pac has a L in his record.
              You mean several L's...

Comment

• I actually believe Ward saying he would give the belt back if he won a fight in which he got dominated.

Comment

• Usually Andre says the right thing but he is way off on this. Terrible decisions are part of the sport and this robbery shouldn't be treated any different. Bradley is a fighter not a judge. He was awarded the victory by two judges and the rules of boxing say he is the winner because of that fact. Manny gets a chance to win his title back in November and it is up to him to not leave it in the judges hands.

Now if a full investigation is conducted and it is a proven fact that the judges were paid off, then the title must be returned and the judges and Arum should be thrown in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
                    "It was a ridiculous decision. Bradley lost the majority of the rounds. If it was me personally, I would admit defeat and say, 'Here's your belt back.'"

Andre Ward
                    why are you quoting andre ward all of a sudden? what aren't you quoting the top rank official who had it for bradley?

Comment

• Popovich, I didn't believe you when you called yourself a Paxtard until you started sayin **** like "Manny will obliterate him in the rematch" and "...this fight will be so lopsided that no one would want to see a third fight" lol. I hope they have a rematch just so Bradley could prove the boxing public wrong, but I really don't think it's gonna go down. I expect Pac vs. Marquez 4 and then the winner fights Bradley. Somebody is gonna be put in front of Pac before the rematch happens.

Anyways, I think Ward should sit down and STFU with that train of thought, cuz I doubt he would take his own advice. Winning the belt is more than just what happens in the ring, it's a culmination of all the time and effort a fighter puts into getting prepared for the bout, all the blood/sweat/tears. Regardless if the majority doesn't feel he won, Bradley should keep it and defend like any other champion would.

Comment

Working...
                      X