Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so now is timmys fault that he won, ward u a great champ, bradley did loose 8-4 but he never gave up n tried hard to try to win some late rounds, it aint his fault

Comment

• Roid Rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's not the robbery. It's the intent behind the robbery.
        To be honest, I'm looking at this from the view of the fighters.

This rematch has to happen. Why? Well let me explain from both Bradley's and Pacquiao's perspective.

If I'm Tim Bradley, I don't work this hard, come this far (while getting the biggest win of my career) and have the boxing world label my win as a joke and a mockery of the sport. There is no way Tim goes out like that as he will never hear the end of it.

What I do is go for the rematch, try to win convincingly, and redeem my reputation (majority of the people consider him a fraud).

If I'm Manny Pacquiao, I also don't walk away from a fight I felt I was dominating, only to get robbed by the judges. Instead of crying about it, I get in the ring, dominate the guy and show the world I'm the better fighter.

Can you imagine if Manny never rematches Bradley and just walks away with a loss. No competitve athlete would do that and due to the competitiveness of both Bradley and Manny, a rematch has to happen.

I don't like it, but I understand why both will go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          yea that may be true, but still to me its still unacceptable to hear ppl say **** like "this is the worst robbery ive ever seen." etc. its fake outrage by ppl who dont have a damn clue.
          Casuals will be casuals. Still it's a bad look for the sport when it happens on the biggest stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Smh @ people saying he didn't earn it. Bradley could of quit after the second round and said...fucc it, my foot hurts..i can't continue. And the fight would of ended as a no contest after 2 rounds and wasted everybody's money. After all this fake post fight outrage it would serve these people right.
            I did make a tread about him pulling the Arce. No one wanted none of that though, lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
              This.

People who are disgruntled Marquez fans cannot see the big difference that with Marquez, IT IS A REAL SPLIT DECISION, it was very close and it can go either way.

WIth Pac-Bradley fight, the fact that it got into SPLIT DECISION at all is already outrageous let alone giving it to Bradley.
              Exactly. Bradley surviving to the 12 round, and being able to takes Pacs bests shots is his victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                This.

People who are disgruntled Marquez fans cannot see the big difference that with Marquez, IT IS A REAL SPLIT DECISION, it was very close and it can go either way.

WIth Pac-Bradley fight, the fact that it got into SPLIT DECISION at all is already outrageous let alone giving it to Bradley.
                nobody here is more disgruntled than pac fans

jmm won, he should have that W

pac should have fought harder and not let bradley steal rounds. its his fault

Comment

• More Roid Rage

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                    To be honest, I'm looking at this from the view of the fighters.

This rematch has to happen. Why? Well let me explain from both Bradley's and Pacquiao's perspective.

If I'm Tim Bradley, I don't work this hard, come this far (while getting the biggest win of my career) and have the boxing world label my win as a joke and a mockery of the sport. There is no way Tim goes out like that as he will never hear the end of it.

What I do is go for the rematch, try to win convincingly, and redeem my reputation (majority of the people consider him a fraud).

If I'm Manny Pacquiao, I also don't walk away from a fight I felt I was dominating, only to get robbed by the judges. Instead of crying about it, I get in the ring, dominate the guy and show the world I'm the better fighter.

Can you imagine if Manny never rematches Bradley and just walks away with a loss. No competitve athlete would do that and due to the competitiveness of both Bradley and Manny, a rematch has to happen.

I don't like it, but I understand why both will go for it.
                    I agree, but I hope the PPV bombs. I don't think it will though, in fact it will probably do better, and Pac will get his belts back. Then we have trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Smh @ people saying he didn't earn it. Bradley could of quit after the second round and said...fucc it, my foot hurts..i can't continue. And the fight would of ended as a no contest after 2 rounds and wasted everybody's money. After all this fake post fight outrage it would serve these people right.
                      It would have been a TKO for Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X