Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
    Why would he say something like that. No congratulations at all? And thats his "friend" yea right

Maybe Pac should give his belt back to JMM, did you say that? I hate a black man putting down another black man but never do it to others
    Stop bringing JMM up will you change the record. Pac did a helluva lot better against JMM than Bradley did against Pac if you didnt already know, so how can you compare it?

Comment

• Respect Andre Ward but disagree totally.

Bradley did nothing wrong, robbed nobody and should not be punished in any way, shape or form. Keep the criticism towards the judges and the commission. Leave Bradley out of it.

And I highly doubt Ward would return a belt he git frim a gift decision. He would think he won like any other competitor would.

Comment

• Stop it Ward. Smh.

Comment

• this is bull**** come on Andre

Comment

• And then Manny should pass the belt on to Marquez..

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Comments like that annoy me, what Bradley got he earned through hardwork. Yes I think Pacquiao won but at the end of the day if Bradley didn't show heart to sweep the later rounds he wouldn't have walked out with the W on the judges scorecard.

People's reaction to this fight makes me laugh, it shows what star power does. I didn't read people saying ''Pacquiao should hand his title back to Marquez'' after losing the fight in the eyes of the majority.
              OMG....Bradley earned that huh? Your stock just dropped in the intelligence dept bro, wow...just wow!

Comment

• So what is he asking?, all boxers that get bogus decisions should reject the belt?. What if they truly think it was close or it could go either way?, what if they are correct?. Bradley could just say, hey, I´d rather give the belt to Márquez.

Comment

• hes entitled to his opinion. i am kinda annoyed with all the fake outrage tho. as if there havent been numerous robberies over the past year or so, worse robberies than this even. now everyone wants to take notice? smh at boxing and fake ass boxing fans.

Comment

• Ward dont know **** about boxing

Comment

• As much as no one wants to hear this,they should step in the ring Nov 10th and see who is the better man.

That's how boxing works....and not all this b.s. protest, investigations, handing belts back etc.

And this is coming from a Pacquiao fan who scored it 9 rounds to 3 in favor of Manny.

I feel the same way about Pacquiao vs Marquez III. I scored it 7 rounds to 5 in favor of Manny, but the only way to settle the controversy is the step in the ring via a rematch.

My only hope is that Manny fights 3 times next year to make up for these two bogus rematches.

Comment

Working...
                      X