Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max kellerman round by round after seeing it live

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork...=8038564&s=nyc

i think hes full of **** rounds 5 and 7 both could have gone to bradley

Comment

• I remember Kellerman announced that his close associate also had it to bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
        I remember Kellerman announced that his close associate also had it to bradley
        Im telling you watch the fight with NO sound bradley did just as good as pacquiao. Pacquiao has to be the most over rated and over celebrated fighter of all time this ish is ridiculous.

Comment

• Disagree with his outlook on round 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Disagree with his outlook on round 8.
            cant go against hbo i guess or theyll fire him

Comment

• Maybe now Mayweather will take the fight though.

Comment

• The fact of the matter is on closer inspection there are fair amount of decisive round. I thought Pacquiao won because he won more decisive rounds and to that end Kellerman is right in the sense that there is a tendency to divide balanced rounds amongst the fighters. Because of that I have Pacquiao winning 116-112.

That being said, if Kellerman excepts that indecisive rounds should be split like that why didn't he call Lederman out on his BS card.

Comment

• Puto floyd is still concern about his health each time they talk about the idea of fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

• 11,12 indecisive? You can't be fuckin' serious. Lets be realistic here, the dick riding has to stop, Bradley decisively took rounds 1,10,11,12. 4 rounds you can not give to Pacquiao in my opinion. It's like the injustice to Tim isn't gonna stop, I'm sure Max knows he's wrong here.

Comment

• I was ok with him after 6 rounds...I had it 4-2 Manny after 6....but then he just went bananas by saying Bradley could NOT have won rounds 7 and 8..smh

Comment

Working...
                      X