Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikethomson
    Ummm isn't that was I said? Still a month away. The Floyd/cotto fight hasnt happen yet why would they start painting the whole town with PAC vs Bradley ads???
    Read what i wrote again. I said its not still a month away its ONLY a month away. Big difference in the wording and i also said that people should already be talking about it but no one is.

Comment

And read what I said, floyd/cotto hasnt even happen yet why would Vegas promote 2 fights at the same time for lol? Wait until after Saturday, and I bet u will be on here complaining about why is there a PAC vs Bradley thread and postin everywhere.
      Do you read? I even said i hope it picks up steam cause there is no buzz. So if i want it to pick up steam why would i complain? And its not just Vegas they are promoting to, no one is talking about it.

Comment

and do u read?? the floyd vs cotto fight hasnt happen yet. why would every tv, boxing site, start promoting pac vs bradley for?? they have enough time to promote both of these fights evenly. if the floyd/cotto happen last week already and this week still no buzz on pac/bradley then u have a point but the BIG picture here is a BIG fight which happens to be THIS saturday which hasnt happen yet so why would there be ads and promotion everywhere for pac/bradley? Makes no sense.
        So what your saying is the only way fans will talk about a fight is when its time to promote it? If they talk before its like blasphemy? Makes no sense. If fans are interested they dont care about waiting for the promotion they are excited the moment it is announced so here we are again that no one is talking about it. Floyd/Cotto was talked about before the actual promotion began so was that wrong because there were fights on before this one? No it was because fans were excited.

Like i said i hope it picks up steam cause i think its a good fight just no one cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          So what your saying is the only way fans will talk about a fight is when its time to promote it? If they talk before its like blasphemy? Makes no sense. If fans are interested they dont care about waiting for the promotion they are excited the moment it is announced so here we are again that no one is talking about it. Floyd/Cotto was talked about before the actual promotion began so was that wrong because there were fights on before this one? No it was because fans were excited.

Like i said i hope it picks up steam cause i think its a good fight just no one cares.
          Loads of people are talking about this fight,don't know where your from??Not to mention people on this site are talking about it..I'm live in NY and it's being talked about,as a matter of fact,every time Floyd Cotto comes up Pac and Bradley comes up as well...Like I said,I don't know where ya from,but both fights are being talked about..But Floyd Cotto more so right now,being it's up first...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Loads of people are talking about this fight,don't know where your from??Not to mention people on this site are talking about it..I'm live in NY and it's being talked about,as a matter of fact,every time Floyd Cotto comes up Pac and Bradley comes up as well...Like I said,I don't know where ya from,but both fights are being talked about..But Floyd Cotto more so right now,being it's up first...
            SF Cali and no one here is talking. On this site this sticky gets no love. A poster put a thread the other day about trying to get hyped for Pac v Bradley and no one paid attention to it. So like i have said i hope it does pick up steam cause i like the fight and will order it like i do all fights but the buzz isnt there. But im hoping it will be

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              SF Cali and no one here is talking. On this site this sticky gets no love. A poster put a thread the other day about trying to get hyped for Pac v Bradley and no one paid attention to it. So like i have said i hope it does pick up steam cause i like the fight and will order it like i do all fights but the buzz isnt there. But im hoping it will be
              I agree. Its weird about the lack of steam for this fight. Like no one gives a ****. Hopefully it will pick up but I don't remember Clottey/Manny having it this bad.

Comment

• I'm in VA, i've heard nothing for either fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                  I agree. Its weird about the lack of steam for this fight. Like no one gives a ****. Hopefully it will pick up but I don't remember Clottey/Manny having it this bad.
                  It's because everyone keeps thinking of Bradley as some bum ass, no hoper. Everyone thinks Bradley is going to get KO'd in 2 rounds like Hatton with his "Holyfield style"

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I'm in VA, i've heard nothing for either fighter
                  Nice, in VA too. Where are you living in the great Commonwealth State? I'm near Richmond

**You know I've been talking about it...I'm hyped up because I know what Bradley brings to the table and I know his character and heart....he will never back down, and he will train like he has never trained before for this fight. We all know how well he normally looks so I expect him to have Pac regretting taking this fight after a few rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

This is for you Mathed
                    Nice my man, just saw this...Bradley is going to bring the heat - dude doesn't play around, he ain't a joke.

Comment

• all confirmed..........

Comment

Working...
                      X