Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
    i very much agree with duane. this was a close fight and timmy pulled it out, outboxing manny down the stretch.
    What fight were you watching? It was a landslide. Pac whooped Bradley easily. I had it 11-1. If you're a Pac hater or Money May fan then the most you can give Bradley is 3 rounds... Max! And that is pushing it. The whole world knows Manny won that easy!

Comment

• the way to beat pacquiao is with lateral movement and counterpunching. bradley hurt his foot which took away his ability to move effectively, to his credit pacquiaos defense was better than ever and he rarely got off balance after punching. he took away bradleys counterpunchign ability, then again if he couldve moved better maybe he wouldve made pacquiao fall in more often.. who knows..

what i know for sure is that bringing up race in a boxing strategy discussion is ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        At 74 years old he probably didn't know who was Pac and who was Bradley.
        lmao......the oldman needs to retire from the sport..i think he also had rios beating abril!

Comment

• Originally posted by I love you, mom
          What a piece of ****.

The guy is 74 years old. He knows he is going to die very soon so he took Arum's money and robbed Pacquiao from a very decisive win.
          Or maybe he took Arums money and said **** off. I'm judging this how I want to

Comment

• Originally posted by MTN View Post
            What fight were you watching? It was a landslide. Pac whooped Bradley easily. I had it 11-1. If you're a Pac hater or Money May fan then the most you can give Bradley is 3 rounds... Max! And that is pushing it. The whole world knows Manny won that easy!
            probably just a pac hater...mayweather sr said himself that he thought pac won the fight...and of course floyd fanboys latch on to anything the mayweather clan say.

Comment

• Still waiting on his Rios-Abril score explanation

Comment

• Still had Pac winning after re-watching this fight, One thing though is Pac doesn't have a good footwork, He just leaps in almost every single time, Power is still there for Pac, shakes Bradley equilibrium even without planting his foot that much, another thing is Pac's legs are gone, Maybe this has to do with all the cramps he has been getting in the last few training camps but something isnt right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  lmao......the oldman needs to retire from the sport..i think he also had rios beating abril!
                  Nope. That was Jerry Roth who scored the fight for Manny.

Backfired on you boss man. Lol

Comment

• There is no doubt in my mind that Duane Ford is the best in the business. I'm a Pac fan but I'm not gonna let this terrible decision change my opinion of Ford.

However, no one is right 100% of the time and if you analyze anyone's track record, whether they are a poster, boxing insider, etc......you will see some scoring that is/was completely off.

The key is to not have too many of those moments, and in Ford's entering judging career.....this is the first time I can recall him being totally off.

Saying it was a boxing lesson and scoring it 7 rounds for Bradley is bad.....flat out embarrassing when you think about it......but in over 30 something years to only have one moment like this, really speaks volumes to how great of a judge he is.

Now Roth on the other hand has countless moments like this, which makes him a terrible judge.

Comment

• Most Pacman Fans not real fans of the sport

You see this **** trying to start a petition to change the decision. They dont care about other fighters like Gamboa, Lopez, Ward, Martinez, Froch, etc they only care about Manny. They just probably follow Harold Lettermans ridiculous card and ridiculous punch stats. Im not gonna say Bradley won and he didnt but he did work and if Pacman won that it was 7-5. That was no dominating performance. Funny they thrash corruption now but where the **** were they when Marquez-Pacquiao fight went down?

Pacman fans dont care about Boxing just Manny.
                      Last edited by CarnageVF720; 06-11-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X