Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised at this as well....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I was surprised at this as well....
      You think a guy who thinks he might fight Pac would keep his weight down.

Yeesh.

Comment

omg here comes manny pac again to weight drain his opponents. typical. no credit!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Yeesh.
          Then again... We don't know what he's done in between fights for all the other fights in his career... this could be something that he always does... we just never knew about it.

Comment

Well he usaully see him at 140 before the fight.

Tag on 25 pounds.

with his bulk.

I would guess 170.

Here I thought he had a Mayweather type work ethic. I was wrong.

What do you mean? They are very different in terms of how they train. Its obvious Bradley is trying to put on muscle and it can only be accomplished like that.

Being 165 is no problem. Fuccking ortiz weighed in that much on fight night.

Comment

Yeesh.
              He's doing it on purpose

Comment

Hes a fat ***. Hes cashed out on his career and is clearly enjoying it. Good for him.

Comment

The fight IS 3 1/2 months away... he could lose 15lbs in a month just by diet and regular exercise... that'd put him at 150 for a 10 week training camp.

165 is high, but not 14 weeks out.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    The fight IS 3 1/2 months away... he could lose 15lbs in a month just by diet and regular exercise... that'd put him at 150 for a 10 week training camp.

165 is high, but not 14 weeks out.
                    He can lose 10 pounds and then rehydrate 8 pounds after the weigh in

No problem

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      [/B]
                      What do you mean? They are very different in terms of how they train. Its obvious Bradley is trying to put on muscle and it can only be accomplished like that.

Being 165 is no problem. Fuccking ortiz weighed in that much on fight night.
                      Well Ortiz looks huge at JWW and WW.

Bradley is muscular but not huge.

But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I know a lot of weightlifters who eat a ridiculous amount of food when they workout.

If they are not running they tend to gain the weight quick.

So perhaps I judge to quick. He's fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X