Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep look how slow he is (4:40):

youtube[DOT]com/watch?v=FgUDuL9NW9I&t=4m40s

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Age has finally caught up with the Pacman Look how slowly he is throwing those punches and you can tell he is going full blast.

Also look at the clash of heads during sparring, he will def get cut up when he fights, and when Manny gets cut he focuses so much on the cut and becomes timid

LMAO...they took that video down ASAP.....can we say DAMAGE CONTROL?

Comment

Age has finally caught up with the Pacman Look how slowly he is throwing those punches and you can tell he is going full blast.

Also look at the clash of heads during sparring, he will def get cut up when he fights, and when Manny gets cut he focuses so much on the cut and becomes timid

I don't know how you could decipher all of that from those very short clips. Going strictly on those clips, he looks the same.

To add, his training camp just started, so he'll look better as it progresses.

However, to level with you, I did notice a decrease in his overall speed in the JMM bout...

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          the thing i noticed about most of pacquiao's sparring sessions nowadays is that he always ends up being pushed on the ropes. that kind of sparring only works in the olden days when his opponents are brave enough to go aggressive. (with the exception of margarito, starting from clottey.) i would like to see some variety like staying in one spot neither engaging nor coming forward. let the opponent make the first move, then counter and of course the combos. he also needs to practice not panicking when nothing happens. let the crowd boo as much as they want. the challenger is there to step up and try to win the belt, not the other way around.

We all know that Bradley is not going to fight like Hatton did. Bradley will try to fight like Marquez by moving backwards and countering. This is a no brainer. It just makes sense that Pac needs a game plan that you laid out here. He needs to start ignoring the audience, stay on his ground and let the challenger come in instead of the other way around.

Comment

• He did look a lil slow and off balance but it's too early in camp to make assumptions.

Comment

• Pretty good power in those shots though.

Comment

• meh... sparring footage...

Comment

• Damn people still believe in that fake you gotta take the title from the champion mantra?

It was cheating then and its cheating today!

Comment

Finally? He's been declining since the Clottey fight man. Can't tell much from a couple of segments from a sparring session though.

Comment

• Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                      People he just started training camp basically are you guys jumping the gun a little?
                      I think he should have started camp at the beginning of April. It's the first week of May....the 24/7's should start next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X