Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think ur the blind one, marquez faster than pac?

Comment

• Older + Heavier + Muscles = Slower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Looking at his combinations, they look like they have no pop. Perhaps not even because he isn't physically able but he mentally didn't want to hit hard.

I got this feeling with Mosely, and heck Pac barely hit JMM hard either. At the end of Marg I was like hmmm, Pac went easy on Marg.
        Pacquiao is now a Christian pacifist hippy, I remember him in an interview a recently saying Boxing is not for Killing, and he said he must not kill his opponent and that he didn't know himself before that is why he would turn into the Incredible Hulk and not stop punching his opponent when they were hurt, he said now that he must control his punches and anger, not hurt his opponent because boxing is not for killing.

Comment

• definitely ddint look good which makes me worry about my bets on an early KO but I saw him in the gym a couple of weeks ago and he was still throwing fast when he wanted. Still no excuses, everyone loses a lil speed with age. Floyd's slower too

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            floyd is going to kick himself if pac goes down to bradley ... imagine if bradley beats pac then floyd comes out of prison and has dropped off just a bit ... and then bradley beats floyd ...
            Floyd won't kick himself because he has no intention of fighting Pacquiao, what he will do is say SEE I told you this guy wasn't on my level! Like he did when Cotto and Margarito lost, he comes out and says and this is the guy you thought could beat me? He lost to Bradley.

He will breath a sigh of relief, Roy Jones Jr. said it best, if Floyd really wanted Pacman he would have fought him, but he feels maybe Floyd is waiting for one of those tough guys to beat Pacquiao first so he doesn;'t have to fight him, because why is Floyd giving other guys a chance to beat Pacman rather than him taking that glory?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
              definitely ddint look good which makes me worry about my bets on an early KO but I saw him in the gym a couple of weeks ago and he was still throwing fast when he wanted. Still no excuses, everyone loses a lil speed with age. Floyd's slower too
              Floyd is only slower in terms of footwork, but his hand speed and timing is still there.

Pacquiaos legs are gone, and his hand speed is gone.

Comment

• LOL@ people thinking Manny has lost his speed....thats funny. Its a sparring session. bump this after the fight. theyre are many different ways to spar. One video dont show the whole arsenal !

Comment

• the monster will be okay fight night, hes lost a step tho its called life

Comment

• not as quick as we would expect, but i think fighters, in sparring, often times focus on technique and not really on winning the sparring sessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      not as quick as we would expect, but i think fighters, in sparring, often times focus on technique and not really on winning the sparring sessions.
                      point on:qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

Working...
                      X