Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aint no upset happenin in vegas, lol, we seen that with marquez and rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      that hunger was gone looooong ago...along with the killer instinct

he might want to give the fans a good fight, but that's not hunger

you dont talk/hint about retirement or marvel at your accomplishments if you're still hungry IMO
      :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        aint no upset happenin in vegas, lol, we seen that with marquez and rios.
        you got that right!

Comment

• and tbh i think bradley is way out of his legue, pac will have no respect for his power and walk straight through him.

Comment

• Hungry for some Balut!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              and tbh i think bradley is way out of his legue, pac will have no respect for his power and walk straight through him.
              Bradelys KO% is low. Most people wont respect his power. Bradely isnt a look for a KO punch kinda guy. Hes never been. And has always said its the last thing in his agenda in any fight. But it is there and has been. He can hurt Manny and will if Manny is careful jumping in. Visa Versa as well. Manny is a hard hitter.

Comment

• Well, it would seem he keeps saying I want to give a good performance for the fans.

Pac, fight for yourself FFS. It may make him hungry.

Comment

• Of Course Pac is still hungry. He hasn't even reached his prime yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Bradelys KO% is low. Most people wont respect his power. Bradely isnt a look for a KO punch kinda guy. Hes never been. And has always said its the last thing in his agenda in any fight. But it is there and has been. He can hurt Manny and will if Manny is careful jumping in. Visa Versa as well. Manny is a hard hitter.

i can see Bradley's handspeed giving PAC some problems...

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Of Course Pac is still hungry. He hasn't even reached his prime yet.

go lick a light socket

Comment

Working...
                      X