Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey where´s the pic of your GF on your sig? the ho looks hot in that pose
    I removed it my man... i'll put it back tom..

Comment

• Anyone who say Bradley won this fight is just a ****kien hater. I'm giving props to Bradley for making the fight interesting by slugging it out but he did not win it.

Comment

• Of course not outcome aside timmy is a good fighter but top 10-15

I thought he'd actually be more competitive more due to what Pacq isn't as of right now

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          Anyone who say Bradley won this fight is just a ****kien hater. I'm giving props to Bradley for making the fight interesting by slugging it out but he did not win it.
          The proffessional judges said Bradley won, I would rather listen to them then some online warrior like you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            Comparing the Marquez fight to the Bradley fight is just about the most ****** thing i have eva heard ,Bradley just did not catch Pac with anything substantial like pac did Marquez ,Bradley only won no more than 4 rounds
            To me a robbery is a robbery and yes marquez was robbed

And to me Pac won no more than 4 vs Marquez. Pac won this but lost the last one
            Last edited by Fetta; 06-10-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• after watching the fight again the fight is much closer than people think pacquiao was missing alot, after watching the fight again to me it seems like bradley is outlanding pacquiao and controlling majority of the rounds, manny didn't do much the 1st 2 minutes of most of the rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                The proffessional judges said Bradley won, I would rather listen to them then some online warrior like you..
                I LOL'ed at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  But really, Bradley looked as surprised as anyone at the decision. He couldn't even say he felt he won until he 'looked at the tape'. He's in for a surprise, the look on his wifes face pretty much says it all. Like I said, I feel bad for Tim, he just did his job. But that decision probably gained him more haters then fans, unfortunately. The only people that are really happy about this decision are pretty much the people who really despise Pac. Any proper fan would be willing to admit that Tim didn't take that fight legitamately. They're actually happy Pac got jobbed, if truth be told.
                  I don't feel bad for Bradley at all. He went along with the entire thing. I think once Pacman heard the 115-113 score for himself, he already knew he was about to get robbed cause the fight was never that close.

Bradley had actually gained some fans from 24/7, he seemed like a real nice dude, but after this he's nothing but a sellout. If anything, we should be talking about how he was exposed. I see why he ducked Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Yet you took the time by quoting me.

Mind you, i said JMM was robbed too on their last fight so here's some

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      I LOL'ed at this.
                      what's so funny in it man?

Comment

Working...
                      X