Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    The trick to rewatching a fight is to watch it in super duper slow mo. Thats how pacfans were able to see a victory for him; that nobody else saw against Marquez

so watch it in super duper slow mo and then you will see why the judges (who are never wrong) gave it to bradley.
    For years you guys say Pacfans don't know sh2t bout boxing.

But when they try their darn earnest (like watching the fight slomo w/o sound) to do so you still talk smack.

Nothing will ever be fair, but it's all good, fanbases will always be like that.

Comment

• enough said

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Well that's true. But it's the mega fights that give the sport a bad name. Look at Floyd-Ortiz, Marquez-Pacman 3 & last night. Thos fights were a little too expensive & hyped to end with such controversy. Pacman won last night BTW.
        yeah man. I've always said robberies are by far the worst thing for the sport, it's boxings credibility on the line! PEDs, big fights not being made, shady promoters, whack ass titles/belts, the WBC/WBA, all the bad is NOTHING compared to bad decisions in the eyes of the public.

If something doesn't change it's just going to continue to get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          9 million....
          you got a source is that right??

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            As for pacquiao, he's done. The aggression, determination, combination punching, its all gone. His life outside the ring has taken everything out of him. Floyd would dominate him at this point. Forget about that November rematch, Top Rank has lost all credibility & they seriously hurt their business with this mess.
            I would agree with this, in a way. The Pac last night is not the Pac the entertainer and fighter, but Pac just the fighter. It's common knowledge that Pac panics when nothing happens in the ring. He hates it when the fight is getting booed. Pac chased a frightened Mosley unnecessarily. He did it in the Marquez fight but got counter punched.

It's so clear to me that he was advised by people close to him not to panic every time the opponent stays still and the crowd starts to boo. Bradley was cue-ing Pac to come in and Pac seems to be saying, "No, you come in, I'm the champion. If you want the belt, come and get it."
            Last edited by al-Xander; 06-10-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• A true boxing fan will tell you the 5th is not close. Bradley was wobbled. Even if you dominated that whole round with punches.

This was the round and the following rounds is when people thought he was about to get KO'd.

Comment

• What can be done to improve the judging of a boxing match?

there has been a few dodgy decisions recently. thats 2 top skank cards that have had ridiculous decisions in vegas recently.

so, how can boxing improve its image with regards to judging a fight? maybe have more judges?? anybody got any ideas?

Comment

• I gave Bradley the last 3 or 4 rounds and also gave him the 1st round. So 8-4 or 7-5 wasn't so bad of a score to me. I thought the HBO guys scores were just as bad as the pro-Bradley judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I didn't score it, homey. I really need to sit down and watch while sober and alone. My first impression was that Manny won a close decision in a fight where he dominated for a stretch but then was outfought in the championship rounds. I really need to see it again.
                    Did you give the last 3 rds to Bradley?

I was thinking WTF Manny was like walking in the park with his dog.

Comment

• Do you believe Bradley hurt his ankle.

Wanna hear some of you guys opinions. I had Pac winning a close one. I believe Bradley will do better in a rematch. I think he over trained for the fight. Gained only one pound after the weigh in. I also believe him when he says he rolled his ankle, seems like a honest guy and i heard Diaz talking to him about it in the corner. There needs to be a rematch immediately.

Comment

Working...
                      X