Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    no trilogy. will be like jones vs griffin.
    I really don't think Pac has that left in him, physically or mentally. It will probably be a closer fight than this was, and who knows who gets the decision. If Pac can get robbed, I'm not going to bother guessing who gets robbed anymore.

Comment

• I scored it for Bradley. I keep a tally of points. Big punches get 2-3 points. Glancing busy punches get 0-.25 points. Pac had a 2 and little else. Bradley had little but enough to overcome the 2. Close Round for Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by zcm View Post
        bradleys right foot is swollen twisted ankle n his left foot has a fracture
        link please?

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
          It was close until pac landed that left hand. **** Bob arum not gonna watch any fights promoted by that scumbag.
          No, Pac did absolutely nothing until about the last minute of the round. Bradley was largely ineffective but he had landed all the shots, controlled the pace an distance and exhibited better defense. Even the Pac flurry is being blown out of proportion. He landed a solid shot abd a couple more but even then Bradley was throwing back and landing (particularly to the body) as well. Close round but I thought Bradley won it.

Comment

• Anyone know what the gate was for Pacquiao vs Bradley???

???????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              I was thinking to myself the most blatant robberies usually aren't on the mega fights. maybe that's cause the mega fights aren't that competitive, but you think of the worst decisions lately - rios/abril, williams/lara, etc., usually not mega fights. and while those are bad for the sport, it's the mega fights that hurt the sport the most. so many people are calling boxing a joke right now and saying UFC is better etc (which is faulty logic since MMA has bad decisions too).
              Well that's true. But it's the mega fights that give the sport a bad name. Look at Floyd-Ortiz, Marquez-Pacman 3 & last night. Thos fights were a little too expensive & hyped to end with such controversy. Pacman won last night BTW.

Comment

• Im happy to see them as friends with marquez. I really really respect marquez.. because I know and believe he is the only guy who can really handle and mastered and has pacquiao's number.. pure class by both... I hope JMM gets the chance to be with bradley too and kick his ass but that aint happening.. Pac was robbed and it was a sad day for boxing. I would have been to fine if it was marquez who beat him, atleast its close and atleast a legend also.. or floyd..

Comment

• poochio lost rounds 9-12 easily he didnt fight at all the last four rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by mickey88 View Post
                    money... They have a plan for everything. Did it not seem odd to you that bradley already had a rematch fight in his head???
                    with a date and everything.... Og yeah sure we can do this again november 10 lets do a rematch... Maybe to get mayweather att and maybe hell say if bradley beat pacquiao why cant i.. And here it comes the fight tht every one wants to see.. Pac vs may

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Hey now, let's play nice. I don't believe I have given any indication that I thought it was the "right" call. I did however say that me boldly backing Bradley in the face of such adversity was ABSOLUTELY the right call and I doubt there is anyone who can refute that seeing as how he won the fight.
                      If you were so sure Bradley's gonna win then why did you keep ignoring my bet offer to you way before these all started?

Bradley's a cool cat and he deserves props, but not this way. And you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X