Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeacefulFury View Post
    Some people in the media are in outrage over this and they suspect Floyd Mayweather paid off the judges because Pacquiao's contract for this fight stipulated, if Pacman loses, a rematch must be fought immediately.

So journalists are in outrage saying Floyd Mayweather paid off the judges to avoid fighting pacman
    Come on bro. You can come up with a more intelligent comment than that. This ain't about Floyd for once. The judges ripped off Manny. Maybe even Arum. But Floyd is on his vacation chillin. Lets call it what it is and not let the judges off the hook for a bad score card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
      I'm not here to complain about the victory....as I respect the judges decision.

However, this is the first time many casual fans got a chance to see Tim and almost all of them walked away thinking he is a fraud and didn't deserve the victory.

I feel Tim doesn't deserve that as he has tremendous heart, will and is a great fighter.

I remember all week leading up to this fight, many people were saying they had no idea who he was and wanted to see how good of a fighter he was on Sat night....and when talking to those same people.....the level of disrespect they are showing Bradley right now is pretty ridiculous.

Also the amount of people ****ting on boxing is ridiculous right now.

So I'm curious as to how Bradley fans feel to see Tim win like this and the backlash he is getting?
      Bradley seems to be willing to give a rematch. Short of admitting that he thinks he lost the fight and handing the title back, what else could he do?

Also, Bradley fans? I didn't know such a thing existed...

Comment

• He gotta hard time getting the words out that sucks I feel bad he seems like such a cool dude

Comment

• No, but it's funny when people quote external factors as telling us who really won. I've heard people say (in other fights) that the cornermen tell you the real story.

Don't get me wrong.... I had Ping Ping winning. But for an old fat ref who didn't even split them when Timothy Bad Chin was hitting and holding to "tell the story of the fight" is a bit OTT.

Comment

• I'm downloading it now to re-watch it. Like I said, all the people I was watching the fight with were rooting heavily for Pac and were jumping up and down with every little punch he threw. I gave Tim 3 rounds last night but that could change today. One thing is for sure, Tim wasn't going anywhere and he didn't give it 100% last night. In the rematch, I could see him winning it outright as he did very well at the end of the fight and Pac won rounds by coming on in the last 30 seconds of every round. Bradley was winning 70% of almost every round until Pac landed a few good punches at the end which turned the round to his favor.

Comment

• Manny is a god damm class act, i would be piss the hell up.

Thanks fpr the video TS.

Comment

• close round could gone either way

Comment

• After last night boxing has defenately come to an end!!

We can all agree that the sport of boxing its not what it used to be before. The sport has been corrupted like never before and its just not real. Unless a fighter wins by tko than i guess they will be crossing their fingers to await a scandall. I will watch mma and ufc because i just know its real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Here you go..
                    WTF?

Looks like you need it more.

Everyone's riled up and you're quick to surmise about them being butthurt. At least there's a valid reason for such. Not sure what's your point.

If you really love boxing as a sport you'd be disappointed too, irregardless who you support.

You no different from the TS, kindly eat crow too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      I thought Team Pac said that he was going to knock Bradley out.

What happened to that?

Look at Tim Bradley's face.. there was practically no damage
                      And I thought Floyd was going to Gatti Miguel Cotto. What's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X