Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Bradley will be Bob's new superstar & Pac will make a boatload with Marquez again.

Comment

• I could see it. I think Bradley will win anyway but this way it sets up a lucrative rematch fir top rank and arumcan now start grooming his new cash cow

Comment

• I don't see Tim Bradley ever being a cash cow. His personality is boring. His fighting style is boring. He has no charisma. Even if he beats Pacquiao, it's probably going to be an ugly fight. I just don't see Tim Bradley ever being a super star in the sport.

Comment

• I think this one is a win win for TR,
          Pac loses, Bradley makes a name for himself, probably gets a rematch with Pac.
          Pac wins then we all know what the buzz will be about post fight.

I see either a long fight that could go the distance either Bradley or Pac.
          Or Pac giving Bradley a beat down, the power is quite the difference.

Comment

• Damn boxing has become the new WWE wtf

Comment

• Wow, so now if Bradley wins, everything he's done to train for the fight is taken away by ****** conspiracy nutjobs.
              And no, you don't become a star when you beat a star.
              That only applies when you beat a star past their prime and the person who beat them is already an upcoming star.
              Canelo's about to do that right now

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                its no secret that pac is retiring soon and bob and top prank need a new cash cow. someone who is young and has a lot of longevity left. tim bradley could be that guy. for those saying hes not a star, you need to realize that when you beat a star you BECOME a star. so even though bradley is not a star yet, a win over MANNY PACQUIAO to the average fan will seem like an incredible feat and bradley will become an overnight sensation, thus issuing in a new era of uneven matchmaking, weight drained catch weights, and BS titles. all so that uncle bob can keep the money rolling in
                You've got it wrong...

When you beat a Legend you become a legend

Comment

• ummm no. why would arum derail pac-may for good?

Comment

• Only one problem! Bradley Cant and Wont beat Pacq..

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                      You've got it wrong...

When you beat a Legend you become a legend
                      thats true too but becoming a star is also true. how do you explain things like pac vs. DLH, khan vs barrera, etc.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      ummm no. why would arum derail pac-may for good?
                      he doesnt ever want that fight and never did, and maybe hell make bradley-mayweather down the line. maybe he feels that bradley has a better chance of beating floyd. and is that daisy marie in ur av?

Comment

Working...
                      X