Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And even if i look at this, like it was a robbery still doesn't mean all the *******s should have the right to go crazy about it when poor JMM had the same doing to him more than once against pac

Comment

• Also IMO, Duane Ford had the worst scorecard. His scoring was all completely messed up. Couldn't even get the clear rounds right.

Comment

• why shoudl we explain to you? for you to say bradley won proves how dumb some people can be.. its like saying cotto won over mayweather. you got to be kidding lol anyways.. go learn boxing bro.. take care

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
          This is very possible. Almost like Pac signaling that something funny was going on with this fight.

And Bradley talking like he knew he already won. It all smells.

One thing for sure, the public's obsession with a Pac v Floyd fight will start to dissipate now. Frankly speaking, that obsession was sucking all the air out of boxing. Pac v Floyd was never going to happen cause Floyd not gonna risk the goose egg.

So, imo, the business end of boxing took control and decided to change some things up. Unfortunately, they took it out on the good guy. Floyd was the one that needed the backstab.
          Really? We still have idiots like this? After all this you STILL are blaming Floyd? lol jezzz guy, wake the **** up.

Comment

• He can beat Mailgnaggi, Alexander and Bailey only!! Ortiz and Berto would **** him up..

Comment

• I agree JMM won the 3rd fight in a very close fight. Im a Pacquiao fan who think JMM won the 3rd fight. So what? We talking about Bradley win here lol. Bradley got exposed. It wasnt even close 9 round to 3.

Comment

• I think he can beat Ortiz and Berto easily

Comment

• Try getting cable...it works. Stop being cheap...

Comment

• Nobody reacted when Bradley threw a shot because the room was filled with Pacquiao fans.

But if you've ever seen Bradley fight you know that he has no power, and even though he was throwing harder last night than I ever seen him throw,

When did he hurt Pac? I can't recall a single time Bradley had any kind of run. He had him on the ropes a couple times but he didn't land anything.

When did Pac hurt or wobble Bradley? A lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      This is hilarious and getting ridiculous.

TS taking pride for his own ******ity.
                      OK...I was right and apparently you must have been wrong...I mean at the end of the day that's all that matters right?

I think you are missing the point here.....you might have looked at the surface of the situation, I looked at other factors and dynamics as well...too many things fit into place, it just made sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X